Judging by the trailer, is there moving AND shooting at the same time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Judging by the trailer, is there moving AND shooting at the same time?
4 years ago#1
I can't tell, but it seems that when the camera is following Leon or Chris (in what I assume is game play), it looked like they were able to aim and shoot their gun while moving at the same time. Not to mention that they can perform a whole bunch of other actions, like taking cover, and sliding around like Leon was at one point. Could this truly be!? Also, what's up with Mr. Badass in a Trenchcoat towards the end?
For the record, yes, I got my name from a pellet shooting, laser firing puppet.
4 years ago#2
Personally, I would be fine with shooting while stationary. I never had a problem with it.
4 years ago#3
yea no problems with being stationary and then shooting. But if they finally did add moving while shooting, it'll be a great addition
4 years ago#4
I'd say there is. They already implemented it in the last RE game, and it's going to be in the next two, so...
"The Noel Train runs on whole grain, baby! WOOOOOOOOO!" - Spike21
4 years ago#5
About ******* time.
Gamefaqs: Where logic is considered trolling.
4 years ago#6
HeyWheresKel posted...
Personally, I would be fine with shooting while stationary. I never had a problem with it.

Same here.
"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction." - Sovereign
4 years ago#7
suzukimatsui posted...
yea no problems with being stationary and then shooting. But if they finally did add moving while shooting, it'll be a great addition

I felt the same way until I played Dead Space. Moving and shooting is really smooth and nice; it would be silly to not include.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
4 years ago#8
One of Hidetaka Miyazaki's best words:
Difficulty should not come from control design.

Surely RE guys had a lot to learn, as they stated multiple times this control scheme comes to make the game harder.

Meh.
4 years ago#9
HeyWheresKel posted...

I agree, I never understood why people complained, but considering RE:R has it I would say RE6 definitely will
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Judging by the trailer, is there moving AND shooting at the same time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived