Judging by the trailer, is there moving AND shooting at the same time?

#1Geno146Posted 1/19/2012 4:08:42 PM
I can't tell, but it seems that when the camera is following Leon or Chris (in what I assume is game play), it looked like they were able to aim and shoot their gun while moving at the same time. Not to mention that they can perform a whole bunch of other actions, like taking cover, and sliding around like Leon was at one point. Could this truly be!? Also, what's up with Mr. Badass in a Trenchcoat towards the end?
---
For the record, yes, I got my name from a pellet shooting, laser firing puppet.
#2HeyWheresKelPosted 1/19/2012 4:24:24 PM
Personally, I would be fine with shooting while stationary. I never had a problem with it.
#3suzukimatsuiPosted 1/19/2012 4:30:19 PM
yea no problems with being stationary and then shooting. But if they finally did add moving while shooting, it'll be a great addition
#4JackalfoxPosted 1/19/2012 5:21:47 PM
I'd say there is. They already implemented it in the last RE game, and it's going to be in the next two, so...
---
"The Noel Train runs on whole grain, baby! WOOOOOOOOO!" - Spike21
#5Owned13Posted 1/19/2012 5:49:50 PM
About ******* time.
---
Gamefaqs: Where logic is considered trolling.
#6xWade42xPosted 1/19/2012 5:54:44 PM
HeyWheresKel posted...
Personally, I would be fine with shooting while stationary. I never had a problem with it.

Same here.
---
"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction." - Sovereign
#7HoboOfAwePosted 1/19/2012 6:24:09 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
yea no problems with being stationary and then shooting. But if they finally did add moving while shooting, it'll be a great addition

I felt the same way until I played Dead Space. Moving and shooting is really smooth and nice; it would be silly to not include.
---
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
#8MestreRothGFPosted 1/19/2012 7:26:07 PM
One of Hidetaka Miyazaki's best words:
Difficulty should not come from control design.

Surely RE guys had a lot to learn, as they stated multiple times this control scheme comes to make the game harder.

Meh.
#9SupremeLord5050Posted 1/19/2012 8:07:32 PM
HeyWheresKel posted...

I agree, I never understood why people complained, but considering RE:R has it I would say RE6 definitely will
---
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone