So I can only assume Chris is referring to Ada Wong when he says....

#21BerserkNinjaPosted 1/20/2012 5:13:50 PM
He is obviously referring to Claire. I mean, how many times must he go save her ass before she realizes that Chris is the better Redfield.
#22Bristow84Posted 1/20/2012 5:28:27 PM
I don't know if Chris is referring to Ada. After all the other guy says "we don't have time for your personal vendetta". That at least somewhat indicates the person Chris is talking about, he knows from somewhere from his past. Because even if this woman caused the events, that wouldn't give Chris a vendetta against her. Unless she happened to kill Claire or Jill

And I don't think Chris and Ada would have ever met.
---
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain
#23Black HowlingPosted 1/20/2012 5:45:54 PM
What if it's Jill? That would be a hilariously awesome turn around if she started to miss her darkside time with Wesker and betrayed Chris and Co.

I know - highly unlikely....
---
Life is a dream wrapped in a convenient lie.
#24Charismic Zach GowenPosted 1/20/2012 5:48:26 PM
Gamechanger: its set before re5 right? It could very well be Jill as the birdwoman
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/LOL+SteelBullet.png
I've finally realized the secret to making a successful Mearn topic. Make it about CZG - Mearn
#25dr_zombergPosted 1/20/2012 6:34:32 PM
unlikely.
everything in re5 (even jill as an enemy) was new to chris.
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#26RaidriarPosted 1/21/2012 3:47:50 AM
I actually think what AgentX7K said sounds pretty cool.

If Chris was referring to Ada (which it might not), it'd be awesome if near the end game you'd play Leon or Chris and fight each other. Leon wanting to saving Ada and Chris wanting to kill her. Something we haven't seen before is 2 good hero characters having to fight each other.. it'd be such a twist.
#27FatalxInnocencePosted 1/21/2012 7:28:07 AM
I think saying it's all Helena's fault would be too obvious since as everyone is stating she did say everything was her fault. It's probably just to make people think that, and then BAM! Evil Ada makes an appearance.

If everyone is right about the timeline, wouldn't Jill be with Chris in this game? or Sheva? Partners 'till the end? right? =P

Anyway, I'm going to guess it's Ada since she has the sample and in the trailer there are las plagas looking things.
#28stokes12Posted 1/21/2012 8:49:07 AM
FatalxInnocence posted...
I think saying it's all Helena's fault would be too obvious since as everyone is stating she did say everything was her fault. It's probably just to make people think that, and then BAM! Evil Ada makes an appearance.

If everyone is right about the timeline, wouldn't Jill be with Chris in this game? or Sheva? Partners 'till the end? right? =P

Anyway, I'm going to guess it's Ada since she has the sample and in the trailer there are las plagas looking things.

Actually if the timeline is right, Sheva and Chris haven't met yet and Chris still thinks Jill is dead. The only reason either Sheva making an appearance at all, or Jill making an appearance anywhere near Chris makes sense is if Capcom screwed up their timeline.