Not Hunk. Not Alex. It's Steve Burnside

#51caboose84Posted 2/13/2012 3:40:10 PM

I think... that it hasn't been confirmed yet and everyone's just grasping for straws here. How about we stop arguing and flipping **** on eachother over who it is?

I'm gonna laugh when who it is is revealed and everyone who was defending their opinions to the death that turned out to be wrong come back here to whine and moan about it and try and say it's bull**** and they're somehow still right.

#52fmafreak244Posted 2/13/2012 6:00:28 PM
guys if u think about its sherry from re2 she got a sex change and dyed her hair red duh.
#53MastherBeBadPosted 2/13/2012 6:45:08 PM
xWade42x posted...
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
steve burnside needs to never return...ever. worst character ever

Agreed.

^ This.
---
"It's necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave, and the world will know I was right". AH*
#54caffiend7Posted 2/13/2012 8:50:01 PM

For all we know HUNK could be Alex I mean HUNK has crazy wesker like moves always survives the craziest things and he's blond and I'm sure that's alex and he's on the run because he betrayed spencer but who knows the game isn't coming out till the end of the year

#55MastherBeBadPosted 2/13/2012 8:52:34 PM
caffiend7 posted...
For all we know HUNK could be Alex I mean HUNK has crazy wesker like moves always survives the craziest things and he's blond and I'm sure that's alex and he's on the run because he betrayed spencer but who knows the game isn't coming out till the end of the year

That guy from the trailer didn't seem to be blond to me.
#56jackalope11Posted 2/14/2012 4:41:29 AM
I think the gap in time makes it impossible to say its Steve without knowing more about what happened to him. The character in 6 seems to have lived a life as mercenary. If Steve survived CVX then he would have been in weskers custody, who would most likely not release him to go be a merc. Also, as far as we know the only thing in Steve's blood is the t Veronica which, other than to an evil pharmaceutical company, isn't important.
#57deathjr96Posted 2/14/2012 1:55:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#58KFrosty3Posted 2/14/2012 8:21:08 PM
MastherBeBad posted...
xWade42x posted...
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
steve burnside needs to never return...ever. worst character ever

Agreed.

^ This.

^ Agree with this so bad
---
I still think Pac-Man was the best game and had the best storyline... EVER!!! 'nuff said.
#59SeeD1985Posted 2/15/2012 4:25:08 AM
Playing through Code Veronica first time I was hoping for Steve to bite the dust. He did in the end; thus redeeming himself. :)
The closure some of you are looking for regarding his character was given in Darkside Chronicles where Wesker used the virus sample he obtained from Steve's body. That's the last we probably heard of Steve Burnside.

I just cannot picture the boyish idiot to have turned into a mercenary. Can you picture him telling other mercs that they're "only slowing him deeeeooown" or saying "Heyy, these machine guns are emptyyyy."
#60Bristow84Posted 2/15/2012 8:54:36 AM
I doubt Wesker, or his organization brought Steve back to life, and even if they brought him back to life, there is no way they would have let him go to be a mercenary.
---
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain