I hope Jill is in this game!

#11xWade42xPosted 1/19/2012 6:04:58 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
I don't think this is the case.

Except it IS, whether you want it to be or not.

The info says this is ten years after Raccoon City. The Raccoon City incident was in 1998. Thus, adding ten years gives you 2008.

Resident Evil 5 was in 2009. Jill allegedly died in 2006, I believe.

All this jumping back in-forth in time is bugging/confusing me. I understand the events along the timeline you mentioned.

It does make sense, but I feel out of the loop considering we played 5 and now they're placing 6 before it. Seems like the impact of 6 was never noticed in 5. (Besides Chris' mentioning of bio-weapons being given to terrorist, etc)

Ugh, I'm just going to wait for more info.
---
"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction." - Sovereign
#12GreatJallopiPosted 1/19/2012 6:06:53 PM
All this jumping back in-forth in time is bugging/confusing me. I understand the events along the timeline you mentioned.

It does make sense, but I feel out of the loop considering we played 5 and now they're placing 6 before it. Seems like the impact of 6 was never noticed in 5. (Besides Chris' mentioning of bio-weapons being given to terrorist, etc)

Trust me, I said the same thing about Revelations being between 4 and 5 without so much as a mention in 5.

Capcom needs to stop with the prequel thing.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#13xWade42xPosted 1/19/2012 6:09:45 PM
GreatJallopi posted...

Trust me, I said the same thing about Revelations being between 4 and 5 without so much as a mention in 5.

Capcom needs to stop with the prequel thing.

Are you getting Revelations?

I want to, but I don't have a 3DS.
---
"Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction." - Sovereign
#14GreatJallopiPosted 1/19/2012 6:11:17 PM

Yessir. It's actually the only reason I bought one. I bought Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 to justify my purchase and for the nostalgia factor, but I didn't buy the system for those.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#15xWade42xPosted 1/19/2012 6:18:23 PM
GreatJallopi posted...

Yessir. It's actually the only reason I bought one. I bought Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 to justify my purchase and for the nostalgia factor, but I didn't buy the system for those.

Good games! Well, my friend will be getting it. Maybe he'll lend it to me. I'll just have to cross my fingers. heheh
---
#16MGSSolidSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 7:10:55 PM
If the timeline is true then Jill will not be in this game it seems. = [
---
I <3 AK
#17halfassedcomicsPosted 1/19/2012 7:12:22 PM
No Jill or Claire, I will be so pissed
---
You may have the better car, but i'm a better driver