So, now that it's...

#1Mektige00Posted 1/20/2012 12:46:09 PM
basically Gears of War: Resident Evil Edition, I'll probably finally play an RE game. This one actually looks fun for once.
#2Mektige00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2012 2:17:16 PM
I SAID so, now that it's basically Gears of War: Resident Evil Edition, I'll probably finally play an RE game. This one actually looks fun for once.

no1 haz no reply??/
#3chris1001 the sequelPosted 1/20/2012 2:20:12 PM
wow.....so much fail.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#4Mektige00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2012 2:20:47 PM
Thank you. I was hungry. Troll is full now. ^_^ Bye.
#5FundamentalxxxPosted 1/20/2012 2:22:32 PM
CHRIST NO IT'S NOT.

You seem to forget Res 4 with inspiration for Gears.

It's amazing how many people who play Gears forget that!

Chirst just because it has stuff like it, doesn't make it Resident Evil Gears. Bloody hell, next people will be throwing COD in, just because you fight humans and shot guns.

It's Res 6, end of, no more crap like this. It's sad BEYOND belief. I am sick and tired of this same old crap, over and over and over and over.
#6red eye dragoonPosted 1/20/2012 3:34:18 PM
Fundamentalxxx posted...
CHRIST NO IT'S NOT.

You seem to forget Res 4 with inspiration for Gears.

It's amazing how many people who play Gears forget that!

Chirst just because it has stuff like it, doesn't make it Resident Evil Gears. Bloody hell, next people will be throwing COD in, just because you fight humans and shot guns.

It's Res 6, end of, no more crap like this. It's sad BEYOND belief. I am sick and tired of this same old crap, over and over and over and over.

overreact much? sheesh
---
not changing my sig until earthbound is released on the virtual console
---started10/1/07---