So, now that it's...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So, now that it's...
5 years ago#1
basically Gears of War: Resident Evil Edition, I'll probably finally play an RE game. This one actually looks fun for once.
5 years ago#2
I SAID so, now that it's basically Gears of War: Resident Evil Edition, I'll probably finally play an RE game. This one actually looks fun for once.

no1 haz no reply??/
wow.....so much fail.
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
5 years ago#4
Thank you. I was hungry. Troll is full now. ^_^ Bye.
5 years ago#5
CHRIST NO IT'S NOT.

You seem to forget Res 4 with inspiration for Gears.

It's amazing how many people who play Gears forget that!

Chirst just because it has stuff like it, doesn't make it Resident Evil Gears. Bloody hell, next people will be throwing COD in, just because you fight humans and shot guns.

It's Res 6, end of, no more crap like this. It's sad BEYOND belief. I am sick and tired of this same old crap, over and over and over and over.
5 years ago#6
Fundamentalxxx posted...
CHRIST NO IT'S NOT.

You seem to forget Res 4 with inspiration for Gears.

It's amazing how many people who play Gears forget that!

Chirst just because it has stuff like it, doesn't make it Resident Evil Gears. Bloody hell, next people will be throwing COD in, just because you fight humans and shot guns.

It's Res 6, end of, no more crap like this. It's sad BEYOND belief. I am sick and tired of this same old crap, over and over and over and over.

overreact much? sheesh
not changing my sig until earthbound is released on the virtual console
---started10/1/07---
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So, now that it's...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived