One thing I want fixed for co-op

#1ShadowHunterHQPosted 1/21/2012 3:58:06 PM
i hated how in RE5 when you played as Sheva her aiming was different from Chris, the laser sight was on the left instead of the right shoulder. It took awhile to get used to after switching and just felt unnecessary. For co-op this time I hope both characters have the same aiming angle
---
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice
#2Safer_777Posted 1/21/2012 4:08:38 PM
I never had a problem with this.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#3shotgunheadshotPosted 1/21/2012 4:51:36 PM(edited)
Yeah but how about the people who are lefties. People would rather play as Sheva over Chris because she a lefty, It would make the game feel more comfortable just like how you prefer to shoot righthanded like Chris. I don't think its fair that 95% of the shooting games out there are all righties like Chris. I think this new re6 should be like Uncharted where you can switch your aiming to the left or right side of the screen on the fly. That would seem fair to me.
#4FatalxInnocencePosted 1/21/2012 4:57:13 PM
I didn't even notice there was a difference! LOL! felt the same to me! xP played equally fine with both characters.
#5veralecePosted 1/21/2012 5:55:26 PM
I liked it actually.
#6MashYouGoodPosted 1/21/2012 5:57:36 PM
ITT: Let's make games even more generic and cookie cutter.
#7AltesquePosted 1/21/2012 5:58:25 PM
There was no issue at all playing with Sheva.

It was exactly the same, what, can you not handle it or something?
---
It's epic
#8ShadowHunterHQ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2012 7:05:23 PM
No I could handle it but the entire time it felt off. Ironically I'm left handed myself but having played so many shooters for so long as right handed holders it felt mor natural being Chris
---
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice
#9alex91093Posted 1/21/2012 7:07:32 PM
It should be something you can choose.
---
Xbox/PSN = alex91093 youtube = AlexEqualsAwesome93
Motto = I did it because it was funny
#10TrueAnarchistPosted 1/21/2012 7:16:55 PM
It should definitely go the Uncharted/Metal Gear Solid 4 route.

Just click the stick to switch shoulders. No one should really be forced into a perspective they dislike, not to mention the benefits of switching shoulders for hard-to-hit targets.
---
Gamertag: Bboyd93