Resident Evil 6 co-op

#1bfmv2007Posted 1/22/2012 11:44:49 AM

For anyone hoping this will bring back classic Resident Evil (Leons part) looks like this game will fail us once again. According to IGN's Wiki page, the game has single player co-op, which automatically knocks out any hope of the game being close to horror. Ashley is said to be back as well. LEON, CHRIS, HEEEELLLLLP!

On a side note, according to this site http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/new-resident-evil-6-details-from-various-official-sources/ it says that RE6 was originally suppose to be released on 1/20/12 and feature online co-op of 2-6 players O_o

#2Sombrero_ShadowPosted 1/22/2012 11:51:02 AM
*points out that Revelations has co-op but it's only in a mode outside of Single Player*

*points out that the press release for RE6 says there's pre-order bonuses for maps in other modes yet to be announced*

*waits for it to click that just because the game is co-op doesn't mean the main mode is co-op, it just means somewhere in the game there's co-op. It could be 6-player co-op Mercenaries for all we know, and battle minigames have existed in Resident Evil since RE2*
---
Only if you pay me.
#3bfmv2007(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2012 11:52:33 AM

I hope they do co-op that way. Forced co-op in RE5 killed it for me.

#4Sombrero_ShadowPosted 1/22/2012 11:52:58 AM
The bright side is that there were no signs of forced co-op in the first trailer.
---
Only if you pay me.