Xbox Marketplace: RE6 features 6-player online co-op, 8-player online multi

#1EchoX860Posted 1/23/2012 1:10:02 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/22/xbox-marketplace-re6-features-6-player-online-co-op-8-player-o/
---
Battlefield, Halo, Call of Duty Fan YES! It's Possible
Gamertag: EchoX860
#2Snake112692Posted 1/23/2012 6:23:14 AM

:cry:

#3Sombrero_ShadowPosted 1/23/2012 8:23:55 AM(edited)
People really need to use the search function... To quote myself quoting myself:

"It is true since it's the official Xbox website that says this, but this topic has been discussed since yesterday.

As I said on the topic on the other board:

Likely another mode as the press release mentions pre-ordering from Gamestop, Best Buy, or Amazon will get you different maps usable in other modes they'll talk about soon.

My guessing is that their going to expand Mercenaries and Versus from Resident Evil 5 and also maybe add in some other co-op mode."
---
Only if you pay me.
#4Strigol81Posted 1/23/2012 12:47:54 PM
I'm guessing the same

I'm however hoping there's some sort of endless horde mode however
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#5EchoX860(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2012 4:26:32 PM

People really need to use the search function... To quote myself quoting myself:

"It is true since it's the official Xbox website that says this, but this topic has been discussed since yesterday.

As I said on the topic on the other board:

Likely another mode as the press release mentions pre-ordering from Gamestop, Best Buy, or Amazon will get you different maps usable in other modes they'll talk about soon.

My guessing is that their going to expand Mercenaries and Versus from Resident Evil 5 and also maybe add in some other co-op mode."

I did use, but didn't care
---
Battlefield, Halo, Call of Duty Fan YES! It's Possible
Gamertag: EchoX860
#6auxPosted 1/23/2012 8:12:12 PM
If there is 6-player coop for the story mode, that will be crazy. I realize this probably won't be the case. But it would be interesting.
---
Tag/PSN: aux80
Player skill and preference are not correlated. -IamTheWhiteGuy