for those who like the movie and leon

#1falloutfreak123Posted 1/23/2012 9:47:27 AM
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Leon_Kennedy_(film_version)
---
Lone Wanderer is awesome
GT:Lightninghockey
#2Kamui_333Posted 1/23/2012 10:27:42 AM
Jill, Wesker, Carlos, Ada, and Barry are also in the movie.
#3falloutfreak123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2012 8:32:05 PM
weskers dead
---
Lone Wanderer is awesome
GT:Lightninghockey
#4dracomancer336Posted 1/23/2012 8:36:00 PM
look at the end of afterlife carefully you see him bail out
---
I will be the first person in history to reach through a headset or TV and smack someone! GT:Crazed Anarchy
#5Dark-KakashiPosted 1/23/2012 8:39:27 PM
Leon Kennedy is a former S.T.A.R.S. officer and partner of Jill Valentine. Leon was mentioned in the promotional material for Resident Evil: Apocalypse and makes his first appearance in Resident Evil: Retribution. He is portrayed by Estonian-American actor Johann Urb.

Leon Kennedy is a former S.T.A.R.S. officer and partner of Jill Valentine.

Leon Kennedy is a former S.T.A.R.S. officer and partner of Jill Valentine.

... wait, what? O_o
---
Golden Sun Dark Dawn
Out in Japan: October 28 // Out in America: November 29 :D
#6SiLVeR_420Posted 1/23/2012 8:54:02 PM
The people that make those awful movies have no idead what Resident Evil is.

Although in a game I sure wouldnt mind Leon being partnered with Jill.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#7gambit2_0Posted 1/23/2012 9:25:36 PM
I hope after this resident evil movie that director would stop making them. I can't stand alice worst character in resident evil. I would then hope no one makes another movie till like 5 years to get people to forget this trash; then for someone to make a good reboot. I don't mind if they change a few details but the current RE movies are f***ing all over the place i hate it.
---
A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip
#8Kamui_333Posted 1/23/2012 11:31:30 PM
They are never going to stop making these movies. Fans can whine all they want, but no matter how much they are bashed by both critics and movie-goers, it is still the most successful series of video-game adaptations ever made (box-office wise) and each movie continues to make more profit than the one before it.
#9augerrya3Posted 1/23/2012 11:38:35 PM
I hope one day they make a good trilogy in the style of the live action opening for the original
---
maybe I will deal with it,.. I'll deal with it the same way I DEALT WITH CURLEY JEFERSON!
#10WellKnownNomadPosted 1/24/2012 1:49:48 AM
I would have preferred if they just rebooted the entire Resident Evil movies still, I would have been happy having Jensen Ackles as Leon, Thomas Jane as Chris, and Michael Wincott as Wesker as well as a director who isn't trying to shill his wife into the starring role and having her as a blatant Mary Sue
---
"Because like most teenage girls, what they care about is stupid" - Daniel Tosh