Trailer was looking good...

#11yakooza_Posted 1/23/2012 12:54:38 PM
yeah re4 was awesome, re 5 lackes horror but was overall ok, the mansion addon was fantastic minus only 1 enemy type

re 6 looks like it has an el gigante all over again, the 2nd time in the trailer he looks very huge.. but cmon bring something different
those bubble slimes also look to much re5, which was theweakest in the series with re zero
---
i r0ck
#12SwimmingToasterPosted 1/23/2012 12:58:15 PM

SwimmingToaster posted...

Is it 2004 all over again?
'
The series changed a WHILE ago guys. Where the hell have you all been?
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
If Mudkip is your Lord and Savior and you're 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

but we loved RE4! 5 was a good game but a poor RE game

RE4 was a brilliant RE game, its not the change it where they are gong with that change

Hey, RE4 was my favorite too, but the fact of the matter is that it really did change the franchise a lot, and I don't understand why all these people are just figuring that out now.
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
If Mudkip is your Lord and Savior and you're 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13stawg007Posted 1/23/2012 1:00:37 PM
gillri posted...

SwimmingToaster posted...

Is it 2004 all over again?'The series changed a WHILE ago guys. Where the hell have you all been?---GT: PowderdToastManIf Mudkip is your Lord and Savior and you're 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

but we loved RE4! 5 was a good game but a poor RE game RE4 was a brilliant RE game, its not the change it where they are gong with that change

i disagree

RE4 was a crap RE game but still an amazing game and one of the best iv played

RE5 was a step backwards in every way and was terrible compared to 4, it was a terrible RE game and a decent game at best
---
Number of idiotic posts made by SS as of 15/10/11 = 10
$100 says he breaks the 50 mark by New Years
#14specialkid8Posted 1/23/2012 1:12:59 PM
HE TOOK COVER TWICE!!! It is hardly going to be a cover based shooter. There were never zombies with machine guns. This is a reveal trailer. It is supposed to be filled with action to get your attention. It is hardly representative of the full game. This board is full of the most unfounded stupid assumptions.
#15mjnoir1Posted 1/23/2012 1:29:24 PM
Whats wrong with cover? Really. And what part of it being a new virus with new effects dont people get? Things evolve. And re did for the better.
#16RafNastyPosted 1/23/2012 1:42:39 PM
You'll end up buying it and playing it and loving it. Get over it.
---
GamerTag: RazorRaf
Shake hands with Grenades.