You would think the next RE game would be Outbreak File 3 right?

#1Explicitz999Posted 1/27/2012 10:36:24 AM
Since we have RE6, RE Revelations, and RE Operation Raccoon City. The Outbreak series sold well and received good reviews. Making a 3rd game for this generation would make more sense considering there are a lot more people using the online service which Outbreak was centered around. I personally would love to see a new RE Outbreak game
---
Room/Setup: http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/emubilly/My%20Room%20and%20Setup/
#2shotgunheadshotPosted 1/27/2012 10:45:44 AM
I hated the infection gauge so no i don't want outbreak 3 because of that. That infection gauge is bascially a count down clock. Ruined the whole game for me. Im not rushing through a f**ing 60 dollar game in single player thats just stupid. I gave that game lots of chances its so stupid and unfun and boring to rush all the time. No need for that garbage in RE games. Keep that infection gauge online. It should of never been offline single player. Just BS that is all it was. Outbreak sucks.
#3FatalxInnocencePosted 1/27/2012 10:47:40 AM
I actually really enjoyed the outbreak games. First RE to introduce online co-op. It was unique! and I hope they release a FILE#3

I will however agree with the person above me, I found myself constantly worrying about the virus guage! though the speed it increased differed per character. Like I used Cindy, and I believe she had one of the slower ones? but she died kind of fast.
#4TagThisTsTsPosted 1/27/2012 12:11:32 PM
The Outbreak games were utterly.... amazing. So much fun to play and people who never played it and are RE Fans are deff. missing out. The Virus gauge was nothing to be worried about. Just keep poppin them pillz.
---
"Do you know how many birthdays their are each year? Literally hundreds." Stop buying over-priced DLC!!
#5Rick1ShotPosted 1/27/2012 12:23:57 PM
I didn't love the outbreak games. But I agree they can do great things with a new one. Seeing as online play is much better now than it was then
#6sy-bro22Posted 1/27/2012 2:41:50 PM

If RE ORC turns out well, I can gauratee that will be the new spinoff or the new Outbreak (We will likley be seeing outbreak style gameplay at some point down the road with online in the core numbred games, as like a seperate online mode... not saying it will happen with six, but eventually)

#7SiLVeR_420Posted 1/27/2012 3:24:13 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
I hated the infection gauge so no i don't want outbreak 3 because of that. That infection gauge is bascially a count down clock. Ruined the whole game for me. Im not rushing through a f**ing 60 dollar game in single player thats just stupid. I gave that game lots of chances its so stupid and unfun and boring to rush all the time. No need for that garbage in RE games. Keep that infection gauge online. It should of never been offline single player. Just BS that is all it was. Outbreak sucks.

If you knew how to handle the Infection Gauge it was never a problem at all. It was only a problem because you were rushing through apparently.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#8mirokus wind tunnelPosted 1/27/2012 3:28:05 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shotgunheadshot posted...

If you knew how to handle the Infection Gauge it was never a problem at all. It was only a problem because you were rushing through apparently.

This. It took, iirc, even on the fastest character at least half an hour for the gauge to fill without enemy contact. Slow down and find the Anti-Virus', and you're fine. Or not get the crap beat out of you.
---
//Detroit Lions//
"It's really powerful, especially against living things!" - Barry Burton
#9RE2LeonSPosted 1/27/2012 3:53:26 PM
The infection gauge was fine. It made the game feel more realistic. I mean don't forget, the entire city was infected, these civilians you played were every day folk and weren't immune to the T Virus. It was neat
---
If you're going to buy a Capcom title, buy it USED! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#10shotgunheadshotPosted 1/27/2012 4:42:21 PM(edited)
Like i said keep the infection gauge online. It was garbage offline. Just BS playing single player. Do you guys think every decision capcom makes is gold or something? The infection metre was poorly excuted. Trust me i gave that game a chance if you were listening to my comment. Ahh no i did get those infection pills and they lasted maybe for 30 seconds tops. It was a joke. The whole time you have to rush through each scenario which sucks and its annoying. I know what game ive played all this advice that i did something wrong is lame. Capcom puts a huge flaw in single player and people praise it. Everyone loves sucking up to Capcom for their RE games. Keep at it.