You would think the next RE game would be Outbreak File 3 right?

#21CallMeCujoPosted 1/27/2012 9:07:35 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
supedude posted...
the virus gauge was awesome, helped make the game exciting

In your opinion it does. It my opinion it sucks its uselsss. The game would be more fun and exciting without it. Keep clocks in racing and puzzle games where they belong. Not in RE games.

this.
#22dr_zombergPosted 1/27/2012 9:41:12 PM
it was a good element, but badly done.
i would have like it that you didnt get infected until attacked, and even then on some occasions ( like the crows atop j's bar. random chance a zombie grab might infect you -scratches?).

but that you start the levels already infected? come on!
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#23RafNastyPosted 1/27/2012 10:47:07 PM
^This. I loved Outbreak. With some tweaks it could be amazing.
---
GamerTag: RazorRaf
Shake hands with Grenades.
#24mkfreddddiPosted 1/27/2012 10:59:17 PM
ORC could kinda be considered Outbreak 3. it has several unique characters, each has their own special skills, and you can get infected then turn into zombies. But there are obvious differences like you dont start off being infected, infected gauge runs too fast, action everywhere, overload of guns, you arent survivors, and your goal isnt really survival. If a few changes were made, this could have easily been Resident Evil Outbreak #3
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
i love them all and will continue to support them ALL
#25ryan0991Posted 1/27/2012 11:00:58 PM
The loading times... those loading times.

*curls up into fetal position*
---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-1/BOBtheMASTER.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#26PR_FiascoPosted 1/28/2012 12:16:19 AM
I'd love if the rebooted Outbreak, even though most seem to be against it.
---
GT: PR Fiasco
Founder, Co-owner, Patron and Star Dancer of The Bar with No Name
#27CallMeCujoPosted 1/28/2012 8:05:20 AM
I liked the scenarios and the different viewpoints of normal civilians and the use of melee weapons. But overall its still not as good as any of the main titles and the virus gauge really was a problem with me too. But I did like that you seen more of the city and fought some pretty interesting villians.
#28ultra magnus13Posted 1/28/2012 9:32:54 AM
There are zombies. You are suppose to feel panicked and rushed. If you kept your cool you would be fine and had plenty of time to do all you want. Maybe have it disabled for easy mode, because I'm honestly convinced that's the problem here.
---
?huh?........ it's just a box.
#29EvangelizedPosted 1/28/2012 10:13:36 AM
With the PS3 and 360 out, File #3 would be a fantastic multi player game.
---
My name has nothing to do with religion.
Game show guru.