Underrated RE Games

#21RicoDaDudePosted 1/30/2012 9:40:58 PM
The Outbreak series, it got a lot of flak but if it was worked on more it would have been a great game. An HD re-release with online multiplayer could work.
#22ManinstagnatePosted 1/30/2012 9:51:43 PM
Pretty much Outbreak many didn't understand that it was suppose to have various scenarios and not a connecting story and that it introduced a lot of great details relating to the RE's mythology.
#23KINGR1PPosted 1/31/2012 9:51:59 PM
What does that even mean more powerful? Who cares. They didnt produce games or bring out the popularity like the PS2 had. Most people don't notice differences in specs between the machines. PS2 and Gamecube games still looked the same. REmake and Zero on PS2 probably would of looked just as good as the gamecube version.

No, the Gamecube was stated to be the superior machine. It just had an inferior library to the PS2.
---
Currently Playing: SSF4AE, RE4, Fallout 3
SSF4 main: Vega Sub: Balrog Training: Cody & Sagat
#24LandonioPosted 1/31/2012 10:30:07 PM
PS2 and Gamecube games still looked the same. REmake and Zero on PS2 probably would of looked just as good as the gamecube version.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif
---
All you gotta do is look in da tree.
ROLL TIDE
#25ZeratulthekingPosted 2/1/2012 7:21:58 AM
@Morphine, Rebecca was useless in RE1 since she lacked a gun. She was physically weak in RE0 so it shows that she wasn't that much different a few days later for the mansion incident that she meets up with Chris. Why the game just doesn't hand her a pistol as she was known to be a STARS member, that is an entirely different question.
#26FueledbyRageXPosted 2/1/2012 11:22:13 AM
I think Survivor was an alright game.....
I never see ppl mention it. It was cheesy and kind of corny but no more than one.
---
XBL GT: Fueled by Rage
This space is dedicated to the men & women of our armed forces-Thank you for your bravery!!!
#27xKazeruxPosted 2/1/2012 12:05:15 PM
I grew up with the first Resident Evil, but I have to say 4 and 5 were my favorites (played through 4 30+ times and 5 countless times thanks to the co-op).

Though most underrated for me would probably be the Outbreak series. They're such great games that didn't get the attention they deserve (a File 3 would be amazing, or even a HD XBLA/PSN port with online play, I didn't get to experience it on the PS2)

I haven't yet tried Dead Aim or Survivor, but my bro has.
---
I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night.
"Soma can believe it's not butter."