Capcom Probably Regrets Killing Wesker

#1Alienbob151Posted 1/27/2012 8:09:29 PM
Wesker was the main enemy of the game. He was the puppet master. Almost everything was linked to him.

Killing him makes it so that we no longer have a nemesis. No enemy that both makes our blood boil and our hearts race in anticipation of fighting.
---
Official Sanguine of the Skyrim (360) Board
Stay cheerfully optimistic, my friends. Drinks help.
#2CallMeCujoPosted 1/27/2012 8:21:03 PM
Well alot of people were sick of him showing up in every game after Code Veronica....some like him and some were getting tired of him. So they did what they thought was best to finally put a cap on the CHRIS and WESKER vendetta.
#3TVthePunisherPosted 1/27/2012 8:25:06 PM
Maybe Nicholai will pop out of the plothole of uncertain death and be the new baddie. Last I recalled it's "unknown" what his fate is, despite the multiple endings...I always thought the one where he escapes in the helicopter was best for me. I mean yeah he's a bastard but I would have loved to see more of him.
---
Go, CJayC! *TV sent out CJayC*
Quick, now use Banstick...CRITICAL HIT, Troll has fainted .
#4Seraphion_OmnisPosted 1/27/2012 8:53:53 PM
Though I am a little sick of him, I wouldn't count him out yet. Considering the biological engineering aspect of the series it's entirely possible that he could have cloned himself, or that the one you killed was in fact a clone..

It's cliche but still possible.
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 1/27/2012 8:54:24 PM
Are you joking? Wesker was a stupid villain with horrible dialogue.
---
You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard.
#6pillerofautumnPosted 1/27/2012 8:55:05 PM

Though I am a little sick of him, I wouldn't count him out yet. Considering the biological engineering aspect of the series it's entirely possible that he could have cloned himself, or that the one you killed was in fact a clone..

It's cliche but still possible.

Knowing Capcom, this is probably the answer.
#7xGenocidestPosted 1/27/2012 9:30:23 PM
There's more than one "Wesker", apparently.
#8cigaro360Posted 1/27/2012 9:34:04 PM
Eh, Capcom covered their bases and made Alex Wesker.
#9SlyCooper23Posted 1/27/2012 9:37:49 PM
Who knows. We could see more wesker children, considering hundreds were kidnapped at young ages. But only 20 or so showed real progress. And there all dead other than alex, who disappeared after stealing spencers work IIRC.
---
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''
#10TVthePunisherPosted 1/27/2012 10:37:56 PM
Alex (if the Merc is him) is probably going to be sort of a misunderstood protagonist that clashes with Chris...I don't know, I just get this vibe about him. Not that it's bad or anything.
---
Go, CJayC! *TV sent out CJayC*
Quick, now use Banstick...CRITICAL HIT, Troll has fainted .