Characters for 6 player coop...

#1Morrigan12Posted 1/30/2012 7:40:12 AM
Just a theory from watching the trailer again.

Leon kennedy
Helena Harper

Chris Redfield
Beards Nevence

Alex?
Sherry?

Just a theory...although...six players at once...kill the immersion much lol unless its for deathmatches and versus games.
#2RicoDaDudePosted 1/30/2012 9:41:59 PM
I hope they somehow add Barry and Rebecca into this.
#3FatalxInnocencePosted 1/31/2012 1:13:53 AM
I'm going to assume there will be others. Kind of like what they did for mercenaries reunion in RE5. Capcom will know that people will want to play as others.

I'm going to guess Revelations characters will appear in the multiplayer, as well as RE: the mercenaries game characters too.

Why? They probably already have high res models for them due to the 3DS game. So I don't think it would take much to update them for the 360 since I personally think Revelations is rather similar to RE5 graphic wise ( obviously less clean... but still! a polish over wouldn't be too hard... imo )
#4FatalxInnocencePosted 1/31/2012 1:18:06 AM
ALSO, sorry for the double post;

But the 6 co-op is not going to be based in the campaign so when you think about it, not really. It's probably just going to be a similar thing to mercenaries, or maybe Raid mode from RE:Revelations.

Maybe objective type things that require co-op.

So it wont really be killing "the immersion" since "the immersion" is usually in the story mode. Mercenaries and stuff is just really full on, personally I hope that's one of the 6 co-op modes. That would be so fun! xP would save you having to pick beetween friends as well. All play together!
#5USoSadPosted 1/31/2012 1:30:47 AM
I haven't kept up on this so forgive my ignorance...this game can have 6 people in one coop multiplayer session?
#6FatalxInnocencePosted 1/31/2012 2:07:45 AM
Apparently 6 player co-op and 8 multiplayer ( which I'm guessing will be a 4 vs 4, free for all style thing.. )
#7adept89Posted 1/31/2012 3:05:05 AM
Oh, no, 6 player co-op. Capcom's going around ruining the game again.

On a serious note, this could be a cool idea for Mercs, or maybe a separate co-op campaign.
---
Heavypress.
Troopers should deal fall damage to the ground. - Voidgolem
#8TVthePunisherPosted 1/31/2012 4:15:14 AM
Morrigan12 posted...
Just a theory from watching the trailer again.

Leon kennedy
Helena Harper

Chris Redfield
Beards Nevence

Alex?
Sherry?

Just a theory...although...six players at once...kill the immersion much lol unless its for deathmatches and versus games.

...B..beards? His name is...Beards? For a second I thought this was some cool nickname for Barry Burton and his legendary Beard...but...then I looked it up and sure enough...his name is...Beards Nevence. Maybe as a codename or something but...I'd hate to meet his parents. Funny though, he's clean shaven. Probably better that way...
---
Go, CJayC! *TV sent out CJayC*
Quick, now use Banstick...CRITICAL HIT, Troll has fainted .
#9FatalxInnocencePosted 1/31/2012 5:07:17 AM
adept89 posted...
Oh, no, 6 player co-op. Capcom's going around ruining the game again.

On a serious note, this could be a cool idea for Mercs, or maybe a separate co-op campaign.

There is no way the legit story is 6 players... where would they pull the characters from? Randomly Chris is in Leon's scenario... boy that would be a mood killer.

Pretty sure it'll just be similar to RE5 in the story. max 2 player co-op.
#10adept89Posted 1/31/2012 5:11:00 AM
FatalxInnocence posted...
There is no way the legit story is 6 players... where would they pull the characters from? Randomly Chris is in Leon's scenario... boy that would be a mood killer.

Pretty sure it'll just be similar to RE5 in the story. max 2 player co-op.

The key word in my post you quoted was "separate". As in a side story from the main campaign.
---
Heavypress.
Troopers should deal fall damage to the ground. - Voidgolem