What if........................

#1rtheoutlawPosted 1/30/2012 11:31:54 PM
Its unknown who this 3rd guy is, (Alex Wesker?????) but lets just say what we know, he's a Merc. he was hired by an unknown female (Sherry) we know Chris is in China or where ever they are, we know The Merc and the blonde end up there aswell, we never see a scene with Leone there (only one in this game that we know of that has had any contact with Sherry)

What if This third guy is hired by the Blonde to recover the B.O.W. to either sell for their own gain, or cover any trace of someones family name, we know this guy has special powers how he mentions how much people would be willing to pay for his Blood,

What if Chris finds out this guy is Wesker and they confront each other.

would be cool if this guys had a separate ways type story, Chris and Leon are trying to stop this and this guy is trying to get it for himself
#2IISoLiDuZIIPosted 1/31/2012 12:09:27 AM
I dont know why ppl think its sherry , i can put money its not .
---
GT: II SoLiDuZ II
Psn:IISoLiDuZII
#3mirokus wind tunnelPosted 1/31/2012 12:12:31 AM
IISoLiDuZII posted...
I dont know why ppl think its sherry , i can put money its not .

I almost want to account bet you, but I would require you to state exactly who it is, then.
On the other hand, I've had this account going on 9 years, it's not worth me being wrong about something silly.
---
//Detroit Lions//
"It's really powerful, especially against living things!" - Barry Burton
#4IISoLiDuZIIPosted 1/31/2012 12:29:32 AM
i have 4 accounts so i can spare 1 , u wanna bet ?
---
#5mirokus wind tunnelPosted 1/31/2012 1:04:21 AM
Nah, I only have this one. I had another, but no idea what on earth it was, lol.
---
//Detroit Lions//
"It's really powerful, especially against living things!" - Barry Burton
#6WeskerTeamPosted 1/31/2012 1:08:05 AM

Isn't the blonde Ashley?

#7IISoLiDuZIIPosted 1/31/2012 1:36:49 AM
lol coo but im sure its ashley
---
#8FatalxInnocencePosted 1/31/2012 1:54:59 AM
I think if there's a separate ways thing, it will most likely involve Ada again. Since she's supposedly in the game, though there's no physical evidence pointing towards it.
#9rtheoutlaw(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 10:29:55 AM
It may not be Sherry but its definitely not Ashley, what part would she play? why would they bring her back? because the president is in it? if thats your only response I assure you the president probably plays the smallest part in this game, zombie number 6 most likely has a bigger role, why would she not be with Leon? not the same voice actor and doesn't even look like her.

Sherry has a bigger role with the story even though we haven't seen her in 10 or so years. she would fit the age, hair is the same (look for details) although it sounds like Ashley why can't Sherry sound the same

nobody except Capcom knows for sure who it is.
#10WeskerTeamPosted 1/31/2012 12:38:49 PM

It may not be the same voice actress as RE4 but you can tell they tried to get someone who sounded like her but less whiney. Also it looks just like Ashley but with shorter hair. I don't know for sure. I would actually much rather it be Sherry but I don't think it is her.