hope them spiders don't return

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. hope them spiders don't return

User Info: specialkid8

specialkid8
4 years ago#11
SnizMasterJ posted...
I just hope the regenerator doesn't return I hated those things from RE4.

There is a regenerating something or other. In the trailer you can hear someone (Chris?) yell "It's regenerating!" I think it might be the Javo(?) or whatever the one revealed enemy is called.

User Info: RobedYsoSERIOUS

RobedYsoSERIOUS
4 years ago#12
regenerating is nothing a magnum cant fix

User Info: TagThisTsTs

TagThisTsTs
4 years ago#13
Bring on back some old ones and bring on some new ones! I'll take Lickers back but would love some CV or 3 things back.
"Do you know how many birthdays their are each year? Literally hundreds." Stop buying over-priced DLC!!

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
4 years ago#14
Weren't the lickers from RE2 supposed to be weird mutations of zombies? At least that's what I believed was the original explanation for them...I'm sure RE5 changed that but sort of how Crimson Heads were next-stage evolutions from zombies...Lickers followed after that, then the dark greenish, massive claw ones in the labs underground. How Zombie goes to Licker, I don't know...
I've always hated that..."IMO", like it's an excuse to say the most obscure and stupid dribble to come out the back end. Of course...that's just IMO.

User Info: RaccoonCity

RaccoonCity
4 years ago#15
It was originally that:

a zombie is caused when a human comes into contact with the T-Virus,
a licker is caused when a zombie comes into contact with the T-Virus (via intentional injection, prolonged exposure to high concentration of T-Virus),
and a super licker by additional exposure to T-Virus, though at much more severe levels or length of time.
chrisAAMO
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. hope them spiders don't return

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived