I hope they don't give us enough ammo to kill all the enemies

#1supedudePosted 2/8/2012 3:17:02 PM
They probably will give us too much again like RE5
---
LOOK ATCHA LAYGS, DEY HANGIN OFF
http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo112/Scibadi/HowlinWolfHW2.jpg
#2WeskerTeamPosted 2/8/2012 3:24:19 PM

Of course they will. C'mon man, everyone knows what to expect from RE now.

#3macarena69Posted 2/8/2012 3:34:17 PM
Yes, they better have more dodging zombies than shooting them. The extra dodging makes it scary
---
Sno's ball and chain
#4dr_zombergPosted 2/8/2012 4:43:06 PM
in the previous re, even in the harder difficulties i still had plenty of ammo to kill every single zombie
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#5WeskerTeamPosted 2/8/2012 4:45:02 PM

dr_zomberg posted...
in the previous re, even in the harder difficulties i still had plenty of ammo to kill every single zombie
---

Yeah, because you horded ammo. I'm pretty sure the zombies you killed didn't drop ammo or first-aid sprays.

#6WeskerTeamPosted 2/8/2012 4:53:26 PM

Also, there is no way in hell you could kill everything on hard.

I was playing REmake on hard the other night and I had to restart my game because I wasted too much ammo trying to kill stuff.

#7mr_metalhead666Posted 2/8/2012 5:16:35 PM
Whenever I play RE1, I barely kill anything until the Residence. I always have like 100 Handgun Bullets, 40 Shotgun Shells and a full supply of herbs and FAS.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#8dr_zombergPosted 2/8/2012 6:19:08 PM(edited)
WeskerTeam posted...

dr_zomberg posted...

in the previous re, even in the harder difficulties i still had plenty of ammo to kill every single zombie---GT/PSN: KRISHANKOIraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama

Yeah, because you horded ammo. I'm pretty sure the zombies you killed didn't drop ammo or first-aid sprays.

uh, how can i horde ammo when i use it on every enemy?
granted, i didnt go search and destroy on all of them, i only killed those i HAD to kill.
for example, let the crows in the art room live.
the 2 zombies at the cemetery also lived.
i only killed those that were in rooms i would constantly use. if theres was a zombie in, say, the shotgun room (like in the original, on hard, there were 3) i would just manuver it and leave him alone.
for the rest of the mansion, search and destroy it is.
also, i tend to finish them with the knife when they are down. those 1-2 bullets i saved go towards another zombie.
---
#9CarpeCapricornPosted 2/8/2012 7:19:29 PM
That's kind of the point, zomberg. by hording ammo, he means only using it on essential enemies. being able to figure out which enemies you can avoid so that you can save ammo... and having it make a difference... is exactly what TC is arguing for.
---
---
Beings that are born of dreams must return to them...
#10dr_zombergPosted 2/8/2012 8:31:49 PM
now that i think about it, i did kill every single enemy except the crows in the gallery and the two in the cemetery. i even killed the crows and the zombies on the way to lisa's cabin.
---