"How many of our men are dead because of that b****?!" (Revelations spoilers)

#1postmanmanmanPosted 2/12/2012 3:50:19 PM
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out already, but considering "Jessica" turned up no search results...

Having just completed Revelations, it seems Raymond, Jessica, and the T-Abyss virus are set to play important roles in the future. It also seems pretty damn likely that Chris is referring to Jessica in that line from the trailer, doesn't it? And furthermore, some of those mutations in the trailer look pretty similar to the T-Abyss victims from Revelations. Perhaps Chris's portion of RE6 concerns of a larger-scale outbreak of that virus?
#2renskyfirePosted 2/12/2012 5:19:44 PM
I could see a city in China being partly or fully infected by the T-Abyss virus or something derviced from it, and maybe Jessica being invovled with the infection.(whether for money or ideals or whatever). That would certainally link Revelations to 6. I'm pretty sure though she will be a villian in the game, just not sure what type. Ada is the your not sure if she will be a pure villian or not in the end,

Jessica, well I guess who knows. I think she will be more villian since she was willing to kill her old partner and everyone else to get the virus, unlike Ada who went out of her way to save Leon.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#3FatalxInnocencePosted 2/13/2012 5:18:42 AM
Yeah I thought the same thing after finishing it. And I hope it's the case. I really liked her character. Also her design, and voice. I also hope she is playable! =P
---
GT: FatalxInnocence ~ PSN: FatalxInnocence
3DS FC: 2879 - 0349 - 2105
#4sbn4Posted 2/13/2012 9:03:45 AM
I'm about 98% sure its Jessica. But what's funny is that she really didn't kill anyone in Revelations (Parker lives) but Chris probably doesn't know that. She must wipe out a good part of Chris' crew in RE6 or something. Ada is the only other possible choice, but it doesn't make too much sense.

But it's probably Jessica because the soldier with Chris says that they can't get swept up in Chris' personal mission. And he knew Jessica personally.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5caboose84Posted 2/13/2012 3:48:54 PM

It's really weird to think about Ada and Chris crossing paths. 

Holy crap, it'd be amazing if Leon and Chris ended up crossing paths too! *RE nerdgasm* Lol sorry.

I kinda hope that each Chris', Leon's and the 3rd guy's stories are chosen seperately sort of like in RE1 and 2 for nostalgia's sake, but then again, I want it to be one big story where you just trade off every chapter or something so there's more of a chance of their stories entertwining and them meeting eachother. I'm getting way too off-topic lol. Sorry guys.

#6renskyfirePosted 2/14/2012 1:44:08 PM
sbn4 posted...
I'm about 98% sure its Jessica. But what's funny is that she really didn't kill anyone in Revelations (Parker lives) but Chris probably doesn't know that. She must wipe out a good part of Chris' crew in RE6 or something. Ada is the only other possible choice, but it doesn't make too much sense.

But it's probably Jessica because the soldier with Chris says that they can't get swept up in Chris' personal mission. And he knew Jessica personally.

If whats causing all the chaos in China where Chris is at is from the T-Abyss virus then Jessica is certainally responsable for each and every last person that dies there. As far as I could tell she managed to steal away one vile of the stuff after the rest of it was destroyed. that and I wouldn't be suprised if she is responsable for killing all the faceless BSAA guys with Chris and the other dude.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#7TagThisTsTsPosted 2/14/2012 4:51:21 PM
Kinda wish Revelations was on current consoles not handheld. Means I have to rely on you all with your vast knowledge of that game that I'll never touch due to the 3DS.
---
"Do you know how many birthdays their are each year? Literally hundreds." Stop buying over-priced DLC!!
#8CallMeCujoPosted 2/15/2012 6:29:17 AM
TagThisTsTs posted...
Kinda wish Revelations was on current consoles not handheld. Means I have to rely on you all with your vast knowledge of that game that I'll never touch due to the 3DS.

agreed lol
#9Andronicus87Posted 2/15/2012 7:06:11 AM
you wont touch the 3ds? this is just just i dunno people for you.... missing out on a greeat ass game with graphics in between 4 and 5s on a handheld. I dunno what you have against the 3ds but be a gamer not a lamer.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#10Charismic Zach GowenPosted 2/15/2012 9:50:13 AM
Q3Arocks posted...
you wont touch the 3ds? this is just just i dunno people for you.... missing out on a greeat ass game with graphics in between 4 and 5s on a handheld. I dunno what you have against the 3ds but be a gamer not a lamer.

the price tag for starters...i want one but I will probably never be able to justify purchasing one.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/LOL+SteelBullet.png
I've finally realized the secret to making a successful Mearn topic. Make it about CZG - Mearn