So i was thinking...

#1cougertheclownPosted 2/18/2012 1:54:45 AM
Since theres 3 campaigns does anyone think re6 will recieve the Sonic Adventure treatment? Like if you complete all 3 campaigns you unlock a final one that brings everyone together for a final stand. I think it would be a nice addition.
---
Yes im 14 deal with it.
#2darthmittenPosted 2/18/2012 10:48:27 AM
You beat me to it.
and yes i think that would be a Great Addition :)
You play all those Campaigns with each Character, then in the Final Campaign
you use the a different character per Chapter. *just hope they make the Chapters long enough for it to be Enjoyable* Then at the final Boss you use a Specific Character per Form. and at the final Form you would choose 1 of the 3, or the 3 at the same time.
*one can only dream* >.>
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#3GoldsicklePosted 2/18/2012 11:03:57 AM
I think unlocking a secret, final chapter by just completing other default chapters would be too easy.

A 'secret' final chapter should only be unlocked when you meet certain requirements, like rescuing every survivor found, collected all secret files or things like that.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#4darthmittenPosted 2/18/2012 11:28:04 AM
or by completing the game 100%.
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#5GoldsicklePosted 2/18/2012 1:22:06 PM

From my experience, usually, the 'secret final mission' is part of the 100%.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#6mjnoir1Posted 2/18/2012 3:23:30 PM
darthmitten posted...

Some people have lives.
#7dr_zombergPosted 2/18/2012 6:54:34 PM
sounds too complicated
--capcom
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#8aamotPosted 2/19/2012 11:19:42 AM
I like it.
---
chrisAAMO
#9sy-bro22Posted 2/19/2012 11:33:11 AM

LOL! hate to sound like a dick here, but this was one of the first things announced, like before the trailer came out. Like this was one of the peices of info given when we got the very first details on the game.

You beat the three campaigns and unlock adas fourth campaign. NOTE this was the first information IGN got their hands on. Some people dont trust IGN (because its hip or sommthing lol) but they have been right about everything so far (they never said sorry, that wasnt sherry... that was some Facebook BS, and thats is totally sherry imo)

Hopefully (and this may be asking alot, but hell apparently its the biggest capcom game ever) This is a full campaign, and not some little mission like in RE 4.

#10cougertheclown(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2012 12:00:05 PM
sy-bro22 posted...
LOL! hate to sound like a dick here, but this was one of the first things announced, like before the trailer came out. Like this was one of the peices of info given when we got the very first details on the game. You beat the three campaigns and unlock adas fourth campaign. NOTE this was the first information IGN got their hands on. Some people dont trust IGN (because its hip or sommthing lol) but they have been right about everything so far (they never said sorry, that wasnt sherry... that was some Facebook BS, and thats is totally sherry imo) Hopefully (and this may be asking alot, but hell apparently its the biggest capcom game ever) This is a full campaign, and not some little mission like in RE 4.
I just recently heard that this was announced so i had no clue at all about that. If Ada has her own Campaign then whos helping Leon? O.o Frank West? xD
---
Yes im 14 deal with it.