T-abyss will be in this game *REvelations spoilers*

#1CaptainRandom1Posted 2/24/2012 5:05:04 PM
At the end of REvelatons Raymond drops off a can of t-abyss virus to Jessica both of which are working for the "company" and the camera zooms in on the t-abyss can where the resident evil 6 logo is shown
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691Official leader of the Monster Hunter 4 board
http://i39.tinypic.com/35lhp53.jpg
#2latinoheat51784Posted 2/24/2012 5:49:12 PM
Why use T-Abyss 8 years later? My guess is that it will lead to a modified virus that DOESN'T turn people into water creatures.
---
"It's Raccoon City all over again!"
#3CaptainRandom1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2012 5:52:28 PM
They might not use the original virus but it will be there in one form or another
---
#4HarlequinChaosPosted 2/24/2012 10:12:01 PM
*Spoilers maybe*

Two Words:

Invisible Hunters.
#5sy-bro22Posted 2/26/2012 6:56:07 PM

Pardon my frech but your full of **** that never happens.

That or your want to blelive, its a virus there is no "6" in it. (or giraffe bj as some call it)

I cant belive people think Revelations will be realted to 6. Do you think everyone is going to play the "nintendo handheld exclusive"? the story of revelations will prolly continue with a seqeul to revelations on the 3DS.  I highly doubt a game fewer people have acess to then a console game would have such a signifcant impact in the next numbred game in the main series.

#6sy-bro22Posted 2/26/2012 7:02:28 PM

After watching it again, I apolagize i dont think your full of it but I do think it was just your mind playing tricks on you. I see what you saw, but honestly even if that truley was a "6" I still highly doubt the t-abyss and jessica will likley play no role in 6.

If that truley was a 6, I think its just to get people hyped. I honestly dont think these games will be connected.

Sure it looks kinda like a six, but I dont think it is one. The first time I beat the game I didnt make that connection, Im seeing it now that you said it. (On top of that i never noticed this 6 on my 3ds when I beat it, im only vaugley seeing it on youtube now that i have the thought in my mind)

So sorry for calling you out, cool find (if it really is one). I still just find it unlikley that the games are connected.

#7CaptainRandom1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2012 10:50:27 PM
sy-bro22 posted...
After watching it again, I apolagize i dont think your full of it but I do think it was just your mind playing tricks on you. I see what you saw, but honestly even if that truley was a "6" I still highly doubt the t-abyss and jessica will likley play no role in 6. If that truley was a 6, I think its just to get people hyped. I honestly dont think these games will be connected. Sure it looks kinda like a six, but I dont think it is one. The first time I beat the game I didnt make that connection, Im seeing it now that you said it. (On top of that i never noticed this 6 on my 3ds when I beat it, im only vaugley seeing it on youtube now that i have the thought in my mind) So sorry for calling you out, cool find (if it really is one). I still just find it unlikley that the games are connected.

its cool. I didn't see it at first either until I replayed the final boss a couple of times
---
#8MMKirbyPosted 2/27/2012 9:30:35 AM
sy-bro22 posted...
After watching it again, I apolagize i dont think your full of it but I do think it was just your mind playing tricks on you. I see what you saw, but honestly even if that truley was a "6" I still highly doubt the t-abyss and jessica will likley play no role in 6. If that truley was a 6, I think its just to get people hyped. I honestly dont think these games will be connected. Sure it looks kinda like a six, but I dont think it is one. The first time I beat the game I didnt make that connection, Im seeing it now that you said it. (On top of that i never noticed this 6 on my 3ds when I beat it, im only vaugley seeing it on youtube now that i have the thought in my mind) So sorry for calling you out, cool find (if it really is one). I still just find it unlikley that the games are connected.

Chris says "How many men are dead because of that b****" then you clearly see the self-destructing ooze blowing itself up in a cage.

Jessica and T-Abyss are in for sure.
---
XBL Gamertag Bans: 9
#9sy-bro22Posted 2/28/2012 7:33:33 AM

Says you lol. Who said it was ooze? dosent look like the ooze to me, that could be any virus. (ooze  are whitish this thing was brownish/blackish... aka the exact opposite of what you said) That "beyatch" could be anyone. Ada has been confirmed to be in the game, it seems people are forgeting this.

And lastly, iv explained this time and time again, the story from a handheld game will likley not be carried over to console game. Thats more likley the "Javo" or a new virus. Its called t-abyss for a reason, I see no water in this game.

At the most jessica will be mentioned/ cameod. No hope for T-abyss imo. We could see a variation of the t-abyss which has nothing to with water... which would no longer be the t- abyss and ruin the whole point of the virus.

#10sweatmanPosted 2/28/2012 1:14:55 PM
"The BSAA is making a huge mistake" - Morgan Lansdale.

Morgan knew that O'Brian had the trashed T-Abyss virus sample all along, and Raymond got the real sample from Morgan since the beginning just in case if the video clip from Norman goes public, leaving both Raymond and Jessica to carry on their mission without Morgan.

I believe the T-Abyss virus will return, but because it has been 8 years, the virus could have been highly modified, maybe that's what creates the new type, creating J'avo.