Hunk = Alex (Possible?)

#1Jackrulez44Posted 2/26/2012 11:06:38 PM
I am not hugely deep in the Lore of this series (I love these games and have been playing since about 4), but I have never looked to into it. My and my friend have been arguing about who we think the new blond character is. I hope HUNK and he thinks Alex. I did a bit more research about Alex and HUNK and what I have come to conclude that Alex is rather unknown character. No physical appearances, he disappeared of the map of the game series awhile ago. (Based on the RE Wiki). Getting to my main point which is, "Is there any hard proof evidence, that these two characters are not the same?". I would like a source if some one tells me otherwise. Thanks in advance.
#2Kyokugen_SpiritPosted 2/27/2012 12:54:45 AM
I hope not. What was cool about HUNK was that he was a badass normal guy.

Alex would have Albert's powers which isn't as awesome as kicking ass without powers.
#3mr_metalhead666Posted 2/27/2012 1:59:41 AM
The possibility of the new character being HUNK is extremely slim. It makes more sense to be Alex, Steve or a completely new character.

inb4someonegivesmeSteveisdeadlecture
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#4WeskerTeamPosted 2/27/2012 5:44:22 AM

It's Alex.

#5MMKirbyPosted 2/27/2012 8:28:42 AM
That's what I think, maybe he's Alex Wesker but unsure.
---
XBL Gamertag Bans: 9
#6CyanicKnightPosted 2/27/2012 10:26:11 AM

The possibility of the new character being HUNK is extremely slim. It makes more sense to be Alex, Steve or a completely new character.

inb4someonegivesmeSteveisdeadlecture

I will write in the red truth then.

STEVE IS DEAD
---
"This is war; survival is your responsibility..."
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/205/residentevildarksidechr.jpg
#7deathjr96Posted 2/27/2012 3:06:50 PM

New guy isn't HUNK (he's too old) and HUNK isn't Alex (he's a strong normal guy, not a Wesker)

#8Jackrulez44(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2012 3:54:50 PM
deathjr96 posted...
New guy isn't HUNK (he's too old) and HUNK isn't Alex (he's a strong normal guy, not a Wesker)

We don't KNOW HUNK isn't super human like Wesker. Maybe he is just that bad ass that he likes to use guns and normal abilities as opposed to super awesome one's. (I know it's a stretch but I am hopeful v.v)
#9CyanicKnightPosted 2/27/2012 6:13:37 PM
Why would HUNK even do this? Think about it, he's never really been into teamwork and has a record of leaving missions alone.
---
"This is war; survival is your responsibility..."
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/205/residentevildarksidechr.jpg
#10yvonaukonPosted 2/28/2012 10:19:13 AM
That's not HUNK. HUNK wouldn't ditch his tacticool costume and be a talkative social man. Alex Wesker and HUNK are totally different people.

It makes sense that he's Alex Wesker:
*He's seen injecting himself with a vial. This vial can be PG67A/W, the serum Albert had to use to maintain his powers
*His costume attracts Dragon Kids
*Mean attitude like his brother
*DASHES AROUND AND KICKS PEOPLE IN MID AIR HOLY JESUS
*He says the world needs his blood
*It could be possible that he moved to China and became a mercenary after fleeing Umbrella

Also, IMDB says that the man is Alex Wesker. Read this link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2193031/faq#.2.1.3