if you would engage on a fight with any RE Boss (Mini boss counts too)

#11gordonshumayPosted 3/4/2012 11:00:55 AM
10000_VoltGhost posted...
I would take on 60 zombies in a parking lot with a steamroller while listening to break your neck by busta rhymes on my walkman.

Steam rollers are slow and not maneuverable. Also lack of a enclosed canopy and you having a Walkman on, makes you zombie chow.
---
---What the hell is an aluminum falcon?
#12dr_zombergPosted 3/4/2012 1:01:26 PM
MMKirby posted...
dr_zomberg posted...
a licker. just walk past by him and he wont attack. they cant attack what they cant hear

You gotta factor what ground you're on. You'd be lucky if you were on grass or something... if it's a hard floor you're f*****.

DrakoVongola1 posted...
Nemesis, it'd be a quick death.

Honestly, anyone here who says they could handle any BOW besides regular zombies is lying through his teeth.

No it wouldn't... what if he decides to ram his tentacles through your stomach and hold you with them? Then he'll stare at you as you moan in pain and you can stare back at his cute face.

cougertheclown posted...
Hunter Equipment : Baseball Bat, Desert Eagle. Strategy - Wait for it to jump then nail it with my Baseball Bat while it's stunned on the ground i simply walk up and shoot it in the head with my Desert Eagle. I win Flawless Victory : FATALITY! Lol.

They're pretty damn fast, you better have good reflexes.

If I were to engage any boss it'd be Wesker. I would go up to him and show him my appreciation and see if he'd accept me... if he does I will serve him forever and become a devoted test subject. If not I will gladly take a bullet to the head from him ONLY right before I get to globally saturate him from behind.

socks, silent as hell. also, within the games logic, just walking prevents the lickers from attacking. the only exception is the first one since he already knows youre there
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#13DrakoVongola1Posted 3/4/2012 5:23:47 PM
MMKirby posted...

cougertheclown posted...
Hunter Equipment : Baseball Bat, Desert Eagle. Strategy - Wait for it to jump then nail it with my Baseball Bat while it's stunned on the ground i simply walk up and shoot it in the head with my Desert Eagle. I win Flawless Victory : FATALITY! Lol.

They're pretty damn fast, you better have good reflexes.

If I were to engage any boss it'd be Wesker. I would go up to him and show him my appreciation and see if he'd accept me... if he does I will serve him forever and become a devoted test subject. If not I will gladly take a bullet to the head from him ONLY right before I get to globally saturate him from behind.

Who knows, you could be the next Lisa Trevor >_>
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#14SpikesEyesPosted 3/6/2012 12:38:17 AM
I'd be Richard, just so i can touch Jill's boob :3
---
"Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary"
#15mirokus wind tunnelPosted 3/6/2012 9:55:19 PM
I'm trained with handguns, but I wouldn't feel comfortable taking on anything meaner than a Hunter.

Let's be reasonable. Zombies, outside of like, a 1:15 ratio ( 15 of them, obviously ) should be able to be handled without much issue, provided the person can use a gun decently.

If I have some distance, I could take down Crimson Heads no problem, or if I have room to run, and know the area.

Lickers aren't too much trouble, so long as your quiet.

Hunters... that's where it starts getting hard. That's where you personally have to do work, as opposed to just shooting things in the head. I could maybe take a Hunter on more times than not. But if it gets the drop on me, I'm almost certainly dead.

Anything meaner than that, I need serious weapons. And a plan.
---
//Detroit Lions//
"It's really powerful, especially against living things!" - Barry Burton
#16turok9961Posted 3/7/2012 9:50:27 AM
mirokus wind tunnel posted...
I'm trained with handguns, but I wouldn't feel comfortable taking on anything meaner than a Hunter.

Let's be reasonable. Zombies, outside of like, a 1:15 ratio ( 15 of them, obviously ) should be able to be handled without much issue, provided the person can use a gun decently.

If I have some distance, I could take down Crimson Heads no problem, or if I have room to run, and know the area.

Lickers aren't too much trouble, so long as your quiet.

Hunters... that's where it starts getting hard. That's where you personally have to do work, as opposed to just shooting things in the head. I could maybe take a Hunter on more times than not. But if it gets the drop on me, I'm almost certainly dead.

Anything meaner than that, I need serious weapons. And a plan.

thats why you have a shotgun for hunters and a grenade launcher (it wouldn't be in the rocket launcher class now would it?) for the oh sh** moments like 3 hunters
---
you are already dead....... (fist of the north star)
#17mirokus wind tunnelPosted 3/7/2012 10:33:16 AM
True. Give me my Remington 1100 12-gauge w/ pistol grip stock, and a few slugs ( not the stupid shells with a bunch of tiny pellets ), and I guess I could handle Hunters.

Now... Tyrant level stuff... Nah. If I can keep my distance, maybe. All head shots would be nice here
---
//Detroit Lions//
"It's really powerful, especially against living things!" - Barry Burton