The embargo lifts tomorrow, what would you be excited to hear about for RE6?

#1ReceiverxWisdomPosted 4/9/2012 12:15:49 PM
[A]: A new trailer
[B]: More about the Leon Section
[C]: More about the Chris Section
[D]: More about the Merc Section
[E]: I don't care dammit, just give me ANYTHING with gameplay!
[F]: Shedding light on the storyline
[G]: More information about how the horror will be featured at all, as a old school RE gamer I must know! Jump scares FTW!
[H]: Reveal of reoccurring side characters? (Ada Wong, Sherry Birkin)
[I]: Reveal of the new villains and characters
[J]: Only about the multiplayer specs only
[K]: Nothing to look forward to, this game already sucks for no Barry Burton appearance yet, cancelling pre-order
[L]: More about the BOWs appearing in the game.
[M}: More on the action parts of the game, I wanna blow **** up!

I only want, A, B, L and F so far..
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#2Ultimate_FinalePosted 4/9/2012 1:07:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Ultimate_FinalePosted 4/9/2012 1:08:18 PM
N - Does it have crappy AI we have to run around with?
---
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4hx89SeIJ1qabfaxo1_500.jpg
#4ReceiverxWisdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 1:39:27 PM
O - - Oh **** NO I hope not, that would break my little heart running around on professional with a AI controlled Helena that is like a monkey with a diode in it's brain...it's still co-op lmao

In all seriousness I hope not, I hope that Capcom learned to make the AI more versatile and not give you handgun bullets every 5 seconds when you already have infinite ammo for it. That was a nightmare....x_x
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#5so_realPosted 4/9/2012 2:49:15 PM
More information on the characters, the settings, gameplay footage, possible updates to the AI (since it seems co-op is here to stay in RE), how they plan to make the game scary, are they implementing any new surprises for the franchise.
#6NightTerrorX99Posted 4/9/2012 3:50:41 PM
Am I the only one that praises Capcom's A.I.?
I mean, they have the best A.I. I've seen, as far as not getting into trouble is concerned. Sheva and never stood around for B.S. and always followed closely behind me.
I also believe for that fact that Capcom makes your partner have extremely low priority when you are playing solo, because in RE 5, Jill and Sheva are almost never pursued by major enemies such as the Guardians and Executioners. The could run right past them and they would still pursue you.
The only problem I had with the A.I. was in LiN when Jill sat there on the crank when I was held by a Guardian.
I think it's the problem of taking way too long to respond rather than being outright retarded.
#7jawskingPosted 4/9/2012 6:23:16 PM
They're releasing more info?
---
Gears of War 3 :)) September, 20th 2011
XBL GT: Prototype614