chris literally 40 years old

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. chris literally 40 years old

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
4 years ago#1
is he all natural?
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: sheridanmoviegu

sheridanmoviegu
4 years ago#2
No clue. Leon is 36, just FYI.

Then again Chris IS voiced by Ezio, and he was still free-running with the best of them in his 50s.
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)

User Info: White_Queen

White_Queen
4 years ago#3
No. Steroids.

User Info: Shadowlinkex

Shadowlinkex
4 years ago#4
The res-evil cast is getting old :( ... That's the only thing that came to mind when I saw that Chris is now 40.
2012 - Capcom made me a happy Steve.
I owe you one!! - http://tinyurl.com/bsaajeeeeell

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
4 years ago#5
He's 39. Yeah, a year difference, but just being factual :)
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder

sheridanmoviegu
4 years ago#6
25 in RE1 in 1998.
35 in 2008.
37 in 2010.
40 in 2013.
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)

User Info: BailorNinja

BailorNinja
4 years ago#7
It's good that they actually age the characters realistically. Too often stories will keep the characters the same damn age for decades. Shouldn't Peter Parker be in his 80s now?
God doesn't exist

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
4 years ago#8
lmao a lot of super heroes in comics should be old if they did it realistically.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
4 years ago#9
sheridanmoviegu posted...
No clue. Leon is 36, just FYI.

Then again Chris IS voiced by Ezio, and he was still free-running with the best of them in his 50s.

Did you see Embers? RIP Ezio. :(
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.

sheridanmoviegu
4 years ago#10
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Did you see Embers? RIP Ezio. :(

I did. It was sad, but I guess it was inevitably going happen. The same thing that happens to everyone, eventually. Even the bad-asses.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. chris literally 40 years old

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived