EGMNOW: Resident Evil 6 will last 30 hours of gameplay and more info.

#1Lucas217Posted 4/11/2012 5:52:18 PM
Their will be 3 campaigns.
Mostly every campaign will last about 10 hours.
This is actually going to be 1 of the longest Resident Evil games out of all of the other Resident Evils.
---
Nintendo 3ds FC:0387-8987-9193
XboxGamertag:BlackPanter720
#2benjaminitesPosted 4/11/2012 6:01:07 PM
re4 was about 25 hours long for many people and if this game is going to be longer then i wlll be very happy.
#3GreatJallopiPosted 4/11/2012 6:12:37 PM
benjaminites posted...
re4 was about 25 hours long for many people and if this game is going to be longer then i wlll be very happy.
Maybe if you're terrible at videogames RE4 is 25 hours. The average first playthrough of RE4, with room for exploration included, is roughly 16 hours.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#4ShadowlinkexPosted 4/11/2012 6:23:15 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
Maybe if you're terrible at videogames RE4 is 25 hours. The average first playthrough of RE4, with room for exploration included, is roughly 16 hours.

Agreed here. And as for the TC, old ****ing news... stop trying to be "new and original" like you were trying in the Revelations board.
---
2012 - Capcom made me a happy Steve.
I owe you one!! - http://tinyurl.com/bsaajeeeeell
#5P00DGEPosted 4/11/2012 6:30:17 PM
It took me about a month or two to beat RE4, roughly 20 hours total time.

Also, they said the story focuses more on Leon's story. I took this to mean that he will have a slightly higher percentage of play time and a bigger role in the story.
#6theycallmeboPosted 4/11/2012 6:59:20 PM
P00DGE posted...

Your gaming sessions sound similar to mine. I've been playing Skyrim for over a month now and am only 9 hours into the game. I'm not even sure I'll be done with the game before RE6 comes out at that pace.
#7BailorNinjaPosted 4/12/2012 8:43:57 AM
Shadowlinkex posted...
GreatJallopi posted...

Agreed here. And as for the TC, old ****ing news... stop trying to be "new and original" like you were trying in the Revelations board.

Stop being a jerk to people. If it's old news to you, good for you, here's a lollypop for knowing something before someone else. Frigging *$&#.
---
God doesn't exist
#8some09guy IIPosted 4/12/2012 8:46:40 AM
benjaminites posted...

That's extending it out a lot. I breezed through that game overnight, 15 hours max and probably more in line with 12. And I'm not what you'd call a speed runner, exactly.
#9Plant42Posted 4/12/2012 9:28:54 AM
theycallmebo posted...
P00DGE posted...

Your gaming sessions sound similar to mine. I've been playing Skyrim for over a month now and am only 9 hours into the game. I'm not even sure I'll be done with the game before RE6 comes out at that pace.

I'll never finish Skyrim. There is just too much to do and I have ADD and even worse is I want to do everything. I end up never finishing what I set out to do in that game.
#10PoopMasterGoetzPosted 4/12/2012 9:57:46 AM
Shadowlinkex posted...
GreatJallopi posted...

Someone's getting a little flustered.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname