Why Leon is better than Chris.

#1Legend3000Posted 4/11/2012 5:33:41 PM
Reasons why Leon would PWN Chris.

1. He's quicker, more agile, and can think faster on his feet.
2. He beat 2! El Gigantes surrounded by a pool of lava with only a handgun and a pocket knife. It took a partner and an heavy armored tank with a mounted machine gun for Chris to kill 1!
3. Lasers......that is all.
4. Roundhouse kick> Punch to face
5. Funny how someone mentioned that Chris punches boulders and Leon runs from them...when in reality, Chris COULDN'T out run one.
6. Chris had a partner, while leon was PROTECTING a girl, all whilst facing much worst crap then chris had to put up with.
7. RE4>RE5
8. RE2>RE1
9. Leon's a freakin martial artist/assassin. Chris is...well....a guy on steroids.
10. In all honesty, I just can't picture Chris surviving even half way through resident evil 4. The laser scene would be more than enough to kill him.
11. Leon fought Krauser with nothing but a pocket knife. Chris needed rocket launchers and a partner to defeat Wesker.
12. Whilst Leon fanboys can be annoying, atleast they're not in denial about their characters abilities....*cough*Chris*cough*
13. Leon can jump through a window from a 3 story tall building. Chris has problems just climbing out a window on the ground level...ok ok a gross exaggeration but still :P
14. Leon has a cooler name.
15. Leon has cooler hair.
16. 14 and 15 were both opinionated yet still share in the majority of what people think.
17. Leon can get "overtime" whenever he wants. ;P
18. Leon faced two chainsaw weilding chicks in a pit full of ganados. Chris faced one very slow chainsaw weilding dude in an open area full of space.
19. Leon faced invisible praying mantis monsters, a blind dude like wolverine..(In a cage surrounded by archers might I add) was chased by a giant statue, and fought the left (or right hand?) monster in 3 cages suspended in mid FREAKIN AIR, WITH A TIME LIMIT WHERE THEY WOULD START DROPPING ONE BY ONE!....What did chris do????? walked around a furnace until mr glob monster burned to death... -_- Oh! and he punched a boulder. >_> Can't forget that last one, since that is pretty much every single Chris lovers defense for why he can beat leon, you know, because brawn over speed and inteligence...
And 20! .....*Drum roll* ............ Leon's just cooler in every single aspect. Chris is just lame random generic hero number 42731.

*Inb4HEREWEGOAGAIN!!!*
---
"There is no such thing as trust, only faith"
#2ShadowlinkexPosted 4/11/2012 5:43:54 PM
To argue with your good points... You gave opinions. Therefore, you sir, are wrong.

*twitchtwitch*
---
2012 - Capcom made me a happy Steve.
I owe you one!! - http://tinyurl.com/bsaajeeeeell
#3sheridanmovieguPosted 4/11/2012 6:10:06 PM
Legend3000 posted...
*Inb4HEREWEGOAGAIN!!!*

So you were anticipating people finding this dull, old an annoying? And you still did it?
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#4mjnoir1Posted 4/11/2012 6:21:13 PM
Nope.
#5NightTerrorX99Posted 4/11/2012 6:51:12 PM
Why are we trying to start a war here? Humans just love controversy.
You didn't even give valid points, but just used subjective words and mish-mashed opinions with facts.
#6Dark-KakashiPosted 4/11/2012 7:01:43 PM
LMAO!

This made me lol so hard... and I like both of them :P
---
http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/articles/Skyward_Sword_logo_vines.png
#7Turo602Posted 4/11/2012 7:30:41 PM
TC sounds butthurt about Chris.
#8Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2012 8:58:53 PM
Dark-Kakashi gets it! Mwahahahaha! Think I'll get started on my, "why Chris is better then Leon" topic >:) yes...yessss....
---
"There is no such thing as trust, only faith"
#9deathjr96Posted 4/11/2012 11:58:53 PM

Ugh, god damn it. They're both good characters, people like Leon for being cool and they like Chris for being a typical action movie hero, you can't argue your opinions as fact.

#10darkhill13Posted 4/12/2012 12:17:13 AM
There are no valid arguments when it comes to who the better character is. However, there should be no doubt that Leon is the superior combatant.