Helena (Leon's new partner) sounds like Angela from Degeneration.

#1Advent_GreyPosted 4/17/2012 1:21:51 PM
Anybody else think so?
---
"You want knives? You want them in your belly? No? Then you stop talking to Deeja."
#2DarkHieiPosted 4/17/2012 1:27:58 PM
I think I have the japanese version of degeneration so I don't know.
---
Gamertag: ResZoLuTioN
PowerFAQs 1.9
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 4/17/2012 3:51:18 PM
Laura Bailey? I think shes doing the voice for Sherry again though.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#4Plant42Posted 4/17/2012 5:48:42 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Laura Bailey? I think shes doing the voice for Sherry again though.

Laura Bailey is doing Helena. Just like she did Angela's voice.
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 4/17/2012 6:12:52 PM
She did Sherrys voice in Darkside Chronicles. Thats why I thought it was her again when seeing her name.
---
Forgive the name.
#6Bristow84Posted 4/17/2012 6:53:50 PM
I actually thought it was Angela for a while there
---
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain
#7HarlequinChaosPosted 4/17/2012 7:06:42 PM
Bristow84 posted...

Including Angela would have been a smart choice; but noo, we need ANOTHER new character.
#8Advent_Grey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 9:36:01 PM
Bristow84 posted...

So did I, until Capcom announced Helena's name. Also, I may be grasping at straws here, but Helena even looks like Angela to an extent.

HarlequinChaos posted...
Bristow84 posted...

Including Angela would have been a smart choice; but noo, we need ANOTHER new character.

Would've been interesting to see Angela make a return. She has the perfect motivation to be involved in this game, too. (Preventing/Stopping biohazard outbreaks so others wouldn't have to lose everything like her brother did, and potentially become a threat to themselves and others in the long run). Ah well.
---
"You want knives? You want them in your belly? No? Then you stop talking to Deeja."
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 4/18/2012 2:44:56 AM
Advent_Grey posted...
Bristow84 posted...

So did I, until Capcom announced Helena's name. Also, I may be grasping at straws here, but Helena even looks like Angela to an extent.

HarlequinChaos posted...
Bristow84 posted...

Would've been interesting to see Angela make a return. She has the perfect motivation to be involved in this game, too. (Preventing/Stopping biohazard outbreaks so others wouldn't have to lose everything like her brother did, and potentially become a threat to themselves and others in the long run). Ah well.

She also started having a crush on Leon after going "diving".
---
Forgive the name.