Sherry Question

#1berto_wbPosted 4/22/2012 8:09:21 AM
So Jake's story is action/melee based, seeing as he's Wesker's son I get how he's all superhuman and can kick ass like when he's punching and dodging etc really quickly... So how is Sherry gonna be like in his story? Is she all melee based or is she like all the other characters and is just gonna have a gun through his story cause I dont get she's gonna fit into Jake's gameplay as he's got an excuse to be that good, anyone know??
#2wesker741Posted 4/22/2012 8:32:34 AM
Well, she DOES have the G-virus in her. I don't know how/if that will affect things though.
---
Not changing this sig until Barry Burton is a main character in a canon RE game: Started 3/5/2012
#3latinoheat51784Posted 4/22/2012 11:04:03 AM
berto_wb posted...
So Jake's story is action/melee based, seeing as he's Wesker's son I get how he's all superhuman and can kick ass like when he's punching and dodging etc really quickly... So how is Sherry gonna be like in his story? Is she all melee based or is she like all the other characters and is just gonna have a gun through his story cause I dont get she's gonna fit into Jake's gameplay as he's got an excuse to be that good, anyone know??

That makes no sense actually. Wesker's enhancements did not occur until 1998's Resident Evil when he injected himself with Birkin's serum to fake his death. The serum was meant to allow him to take a fatal blow from the Tyrant. The side effects of that serum gave hum superhuman abilities. Jake HAD to be conceived BEFORE these events, otherwise he would be 12 years younger than Sherry Birkin.
---
"It's Raccoon City all over again!"
#4Turo602Posted 4/22/2012 11:09:09 AM
berto_wb posted...

There are some instances in the first RE6 trailer that can only be seen when paused that show Jake aiming a gun.
#5Plant42Posted 4/22/2012 11:46:15 AM
Maybe she can transform into one of the Birkin forms. haha I doubt it.
#6HarlequinChaosPosted 4/22/2012 4:13:33 PM
P30 device a la Jill in RE5?

Even with it, she wouldn't have the strength needed... Hmmm
#7Plant42Posted 4/22/2012 5:15:16 PM
Jill was pretty strong with that device. She wasn't Wesker but neither is Jake.
#8deathjr96Posted 4/22/2012 5:48:28 PM

Wesker was actually born with special blood, like all the other Wesker children, though Birkin's thing did something too. I dunno, the whole thing is confusing

#9Plant42Posted 4/22/2012 5:52:19 PM
Wesker's blood allowed him to bond with Birkin's virus I believe. Now whether or not Jake gets that is unknown. I believe that he starts off his first section as normal and then is later injected with the same virus by Carla. That's just my interpretations from watching the trailers.