It would be so easy for Capcom to remake Resident Evil 2 :/

#21caboose84Posted 4/30/2012 3:27:44 PM

Some of you guys on here are complete douchebags lol. You don't agree with the guys opinion so you attack him with sarcasm and flatout rudeness. Well I would absolutely love a REmake style remake of RE2 and 3. I'm actually pretty pissed that the HD Chronicles Collection isn't being ported to the 360, just the PS3. It's not like the 360 has any kind of motion sensor capability or you can use the controller or anything. >_>

#22wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 10:18:40 AM
caboose84 posted...
Some of you guys on here are complete douchebags lol. You don't agree with the guys opinion so you attack him with sarcasm and flatout rudeness. Well I would absolutely love a REmake style remake of RE2 and 3. I'm actually pretty pissed that the HD Chronicles Collection isn't being ported to the 360, just the PS3. It's not like the 360 has any kind of motion sensor capability or you can use the controller or anything. >_>

Yeah, that does kinda suck, because I don't have a ps3 :/ Luckily, I do have a wii and the games already though. I think the Chronicles games would be hard for the Kinect though, I mean, unless you held your hand up like a gun or something and shot it off screen to reload, it would probably actually be really difficult. Game also goes to fast to make using a controller plausible. 360 needs a lightgun XD
---
Not changing this sig until Barry Burton is a main character in a canon RE game: Started 3/5/2012