Do i really have to buy Dragon's Dogma to play the Demo in July.

#31MakoChanXPosted 5/5/2012 4:44:22 AM
Plant42 posted...
I'd rather just wait till this game comes out than waste my money on that.

Exactly.
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#32Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 5/5/2012 9:42:44 AM
XLegendKillerX posted...
Do i really have to buy Dragon's Dogma to play the Demo in July.

Not exactly.
It will be possible to play the demo at that time. No Xbox mod or hack required.

Just like the exclusive DOA5 demo that came with Ninja Garbage III. No way was I going to spend $60 on a free demo that's better than the game it came with.

You may also remember the early RE5 demo for Japan or whatever. I played that one too.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#33MidMorningSolPosted 5/5/2012 8:32:47 PM
^What you mean like get it for cheap off of eBay or something? That's how I got DOA5. I was contemplating buying NG3 but something told me to go on eBay really quick. Got it for $7 bucks. The Ayane/Hayate vers. But now there's only one for PS3 and its going for $25 last time I checked.

The thing I fear about this RE6 demo is that its highly anticipated and there could A. Not be that many demos available for sale, B. price gouging/scaming. I'd just buy the game and trade it in quickly to get a high value to be safe.
#34Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 5/6/2012 11:01:50 AM
^^ No you don't need to buy demos or the download codes, although that is an option.

There's another way too. It's legit since it is a free demo, but still probably against the rules to talk about it obtaining it here. Google is ur friend.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#35Mr_arizonaPosted 5/6/2012 2:02:35 PM

Crackdown (Including a pass to play the Halo3 beta) 1.5 million copies sold.

Crackdown 2 (With no Halo anything pass) 1 million copies.

So people will buy a demo if it comes with a free game as well.

#36Danny_1993Posted 5/6/2012 3:06:34 PM
Just take the Gears 3 Beta, they packaged it with Bulletstorm because they knew that by itself, Bulletstorm wouldn't have sold as many copies as it did.

Luckily, the majority of people who bought Bulletstorm purely for the Gears beta found out it was actually a really fun game - but seeing as the FPS market is much bigger than the RPG market, it's going to be harder for a lot of people to like Dragon's Dogma if they are only interested in the Resi 6 Demo

Also, my Dad owns Capcom, July Demo is only for DD owners on 360
#37so_realPosted 5/7/2012 4:37:16 PM
To be fair I downloaded the DD demo and found it to be enjoyable. If anything it will give me something to do while I wait for RE6 to be released.
#38sheridanmovieguPosted 5/8/2012 12:52:16 AM
Do I have to preorder DD or can I buy it from any time from now until July when the demo drops? Not exactly flush with cash at the moment.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#39salmanyousifPosted 5/9/2012 9:15:13 AM
I can't wait to see what the mighty and never-wrong MMKirby will say when the demo WILL NOT be public this July. Just can't wait.

Bookmarking this page now!
#40LewisrichPosted 5/9/2012 4:29:36 PM
salmanyousif posted...
I can't wait to see what the mighty and never-wrong MMKirby will say when the demo WILL NOT be public this July. Just can't wait.

Bookmarking this page now!

I'm pretty sure it even shows the date on the case of DD for 360 as July 3rd, so only 360 DD users will be getting it early in July.
---
GT: LKR101