Fear you can't forget

#1MasterAdeptAlexPosted 5/2/2012 2:27:19 PM
What exactly did Chris fear? I remember back before RE5 released. There were trailers of Chris with post traumatic stress disorder before or after the events of RE5? Was it the fear of Wesker still lingering in the world with the intention of starting another viral outbreak? Or did he fear something else?
---
"Hey someone help bat baby up off the floor." The Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum
#2Spade59Posted 5/2/2012 2:55:27 PM
Poor guy was probably stressed over being the star of a horrible game.
#3caboose84Posted 5/2/2012 3:03:45 PM

Harrdy harr harr! Wasn't expecting that one!

#4desi_shinobiPosted 5/2/2012 3:33:10 PM
Jill Valentines supposed death probably.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#5chadchu1Posted 5/3/2012 7:15:11 AM
Spade59 posted...

It took what RE 4 did & did most of it better & now you're on the forum of a game that's similar to it. You clearly liked it. The only things about 5 (other than horror which RE4 had almost none of) that were a lot worse than in 4 were things that were done to accommodate co-op so the fact that you're here despite the fact that Resident Evil 6 has co-op & looks like RE5 shows that you liked RE5.
#6Spade59Posted 5/3/2012 7:50:37 AM
No. Not really.
#7willkoPosted 5/4/2012 9:20:14 PM

Spade59 posted...

It took what RE 4 did & did most of it better & now you're on the forum of a game that's similar to it. You clearly liked it. The only things about 5 (other than horror which RE4 had almost none of) that were a lot worse than in 4 were things that were done to accommodate co-op so the fact that you're here despite the fact that Resident Evil 6 has co-op & looks like RE5 shows that you liked RE5.

not necessarily. i hated 4, never played 5 because i knew it was just like 4. i'm here because i know nothing about 6 and would like to learn about it. though, from what i'm reading on this forum. it's going to continue the awful trend of 4 and 5 and not warrant a purchase from me.
---
No one ever realizes how much urine they produce until they start keeping it in containers. -- Flexible Bullet
http://www.rockband.com/users/willko
#8MMKirbyPosted 5/5/2012 6:04:32 AM
Spade59 posted...

rofl
---
XBL Gamertag Bans: 10
#9Turo602Posted 5/5/2012 7:19:13 AM
Spade59 posted...

I bet he can't name legit reasons as to why RE5 is a "horrible game" other than being butthurt at the fact that it's not what he expected out of a Resident Evil game...
#10MidMorningSolPosted 5/5/2012 8:49:41 AM
Maybe the fear dealt with Chris not paying his taxes after his stint in Antartica. He used this trip to Africa as an excuse to evade the whole process but the IRS never lets anyone get away without paying their dues to Uncle Sam. Not even if you are saving the world from a bioterrorist outbreak. They'll hunt you down until you got all the paperwork cleared up. Mr. Redfield didn't want to make the same mistake twice as he's to head out to China.

(Financial) Fear you can't forget.