I hope the ai is like revelations then i wont complain

#1JDKennedy619Posted 5/7/2012 2:23:33 AM
the ai in revelations was just there but didnt hurt the gameplay because they were basically just ghosts that really didnt to much to the gameplay unlike re 5 which hurt the gameplay having a partner so im hoping its like revelations! CROSSING FINGERS
#2LewisrichPosted 5/7/2012 1:18:37 PM
I'd prefer the co op to be optional tbh. Have single player as Leon by himself, co op adds Helena in as 2nd player. If it is like RE5 I'll just play RE6 with a friend all the way through :P
---
GT: LKR101
#3sheridanmovieguPosted 5/8/2012 12:57:48 AM
Lewisrich posted...
I'd prefer the co op to be optional tbh. Have single player as Leon by himself, co op adds Helena in as 2nd player. If it is like RE5 I'll just play RE6 with a friend all the way through :P

They won't do this. I can guarantee this, since the secondary characters are just as important to the story. This has absolutely 0% chance of happening. Your best hope is for Revelations style.

Or be like me and play it with a friend.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#4wesker741Posted 5/8/2012 9:43:59 AM
I really wish you didn't have to have the partners when you play by yourself, but yeah. I hope they can't die like in Revelations, or at least aren't as stupid as Sheva (or Chris in some cases) so I won't have to babysit them.
---
Not changing this sig until Barry Burton is a main character in a canon RE game: Started 3/5/2012