Do you think that RE6 will be the bestseller of Capcom?

#1InfectedgloryPosted 5/11/2012 5:42:51 PM
http://www.6residentevil.com/2012/05/resident-evil-6-to-sell-7-million.html

While it'll be over 3 million worldwide for absolute, I'm not sure we should be expecting so high yet. I mean expecting too much is just going to lead to harsher dissappointment if it doesn't go as expected.

Though since RE5 did over 5 million, I think RE6 has a fair chance of 6 or 7 since I'm believe it'll surpass RE5.
#2ShadowlinkexPosted 5/11/2012 6:12:44 PM
You mean of all time? I think Capcom's putting too much faith in re6... In all honesty, it's re6 that'll decide what "route" Capcom is taking in their business. I'm expecting the game to be filled with 10's and A+'s from practically all major reviewers. (Even users; old and new fans alike)
---
2012 - Capcom made me a happy Steve.
I owe you one!! - http://tinyurl.com/bsaajeeeeell
#3CuteBlueBabyBeaPosted 5/12/2012 12:18:54 AM
RE6 will easily sell 7M.
#4JDKennedy619Posted 5/12/2012 2:05:53 AM
This will sell more then re 5 probably it has nerd gasm all over it im not hyping it up though like re 5 ill be hyped the weeks its coming out and take it in and judge it then.
#5Infectedglory(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 3:03:25 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
You mean of all time? I think Capcom's putting too much faith in re6... In all honesty, it's re6 that'll decide what "route" Capcom is taking in their business. I'm expecting the game to be filled with 10's and A+'s from practically all major reviewers. (Even users; old and new fans alike)

No, of Capcom.
#6Hyrulian15Posted 5/13/2012 10:05:30 AM
With all the hype it is receiving, yes, this game will say like hot cakes; but that does not mean it is good game. After the first month or so, people will start to catch all the flaws in the game and quickly start to hate it.

That is of course if they take the same developing route they took with RE5. If this game is turns out better than RE5, which I highly doubt, than it will easily sell seven million copies.
---
GameFAQs: The pinnacle of all nerd rage.
#7P00DGEPosted 5/13/2012 4:04:02 PM
I always find it funny when people sing praises for a game that isn't even out yet. Yeah, I'm looking forward to this game, but we don't even know that much about it yet, aside from some very short demos and a couple trailers. The game could easily flop, as many highly anticipated games tend to do. The only way anyone will ever know if the game will be remembered fondly is if they actually play it to judge if the level design, gameplay, atmosphere and length all come together to form a great product. We can't know ANY of that at this point.
#8P00DGEPosted 5/13/2012 4:05:00 PM
Hyrulian15 posted...

That is of course if they take the same developing route they took with RE5. If this game is turns out better than RE5, which I highly doubt, than it will easily sell seven million copies.

Well it won't be hard to outdo the disaster that was RE5... dear god, I HOPE it is better than RE5
#9Infectedglory(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 4:31:54 PM
P00DGE posted...
I always find it funny when people sing praises for a game that isn't even out yet. Yeah, I'm looking forward to this game, but we don't even know that much about it yet, aside from some very short demos and a couple trailers. The game could easily flop, as many highly anticipated games tend to do. The only way anyone will ever know if the game will be remembered fondly is if they actually play it to judge if the level design, gameplay, atmosphere and length all come together to form a great product. We can't know ANY of that at this point.

...Sincerely curious, but when did anyone praise this game at all in this thread?
#10Vyse_skiesPosted 5/13/2012 5:06:02 PM
I kinda liked RE5 and am looking forward to RE6. It matters not what the reviews of gaming public says because I'll still buy it.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.