So who made the C-Virus?

#1MasterAdeptAlexPosted 5/16/2012 12:33:33 PM
Since the game isn't out yet, I'm guessing no one knows, but I haven't seen any of the trailers yet. It can't be Tricell or Umbrella. Maybe perhaps Ada's organization made it?
---
"Hey someone help bat baby up off the floor." The Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum
#2TinCynicPosted 5/16/2012 12:51:16 PM
Probably Umbrella. Capcom can't seem to get past the whole 'Umbrella made bioweapons' thing and keep dredging it up every game even if Umbrella has been gone for nearly ten years.

Plus, Spoiler Alert just to be safe, in some of the previews for RE6 it's mentioned that Helena Harper has some sort of dark connection to the Raccoon City incident and knows more about the C-Virus than she's telling. So, I guess it's possible that it is US government property: stolen from Umbrella during the Raccoon City outbreak and then reverse engineered or something.
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 5/16/2012 1:03:48 PM
TinCynic posted...
Probably Umbrella. Capcom can't seem to get past the whole 'Umbrella made bioweapons' thing and keep dredging it up every game even if Umbrella has been gone for nearly ten years.

Plus, Spoiler Alert just to be safe, in some of the previews for RE6 it's mentioned that Helena Harper has some sort of dark connection to the Raccoon City incident and knows more about the C-Virus than she's telling. So, I guess it's possible that it is US government property: stolen from Umbrella during the Raccoon City outbreak and then reverse engineered or something.

Not the RC incident. She has a connection to the Tall Oaks or wherever Leons at in the beginning.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#4TinCynicPosted 5/16/2012 1:14:03 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
TinCynic posted...

Not the RC incident. She has a connection to the Tall Oaks or wherever Leons at in the beginning.

Yeah, you're correct. She doesn't a connection to Raccoon City according to the lastest previews, though I could have sworn I read an older preview that said she did. But, I don't think she has a connection to Talls Oaks. She's just accidentally reponsible for the outbreak when she let's an obvious virus-infected person attack the President.

But back on topic, C-Virus is probably another Umbrella left over. That's as imaginative as Capcom gets.
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 5/16/2012 1:41:35 PM
TinCynic posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
TinCynic posted...

Yeah, you're correct. She doesn't a connection to Raccoon City according to the lastest previews, though I could have sworn I read an older preview that said she did. But, I don't think she has a connection to Talls Oaks. She's just accidentally reponsible for the outbreak when she let's an obvious virus-infected person attack the President.

But back on topic, C-Virus is probably another Umbrella left over. That's as imaginative as Capcom gets.

I think Helena was not that much older or younger then Sherry was during the RC incident.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#6TinCynicPosted 5/16/2012 1:57:13 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
TinCynic posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
TinCynic posted...

I think Helena was not that much older or younger then Sherry was during the RC incident.

Yeah since Helena's supposed to be around 25 years old, so she would have been about 14 or 15 years old. (Even though she looks like she's in her early 30s to me.) So yeah, I'm wrong about her connection to Raccoon City.
#7rebelguy0Posted 5/23/2012 2:48:33 AM
TinCynic posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
TinCynic posted...

Not necessarily, Revelations featured a non-Umbrella created virus-parasite combo.
#8desi_shinobiPosted 5/23/2012 12:26:32 PM
C-Virus is just the beginning of a long list of viruses to appear in the game working from U,N,T all the way to Z.

Or probably for future Resident Evil games.

I think Ada may be responsible for it.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9Kyokugen_SpiritPosted 5/30/2012 10:19:34 PM
TinCynic posted...
Yeah since Helena's supposed to be around 25 years old, so she would have been about 14 or 15 years old. (Even though she looks like she's in her early 30s to me.) So yeah, I'm wrong about her connection to Raccoon City.

If she is 25 then she would be 10 during the outbreak. Sherry would be 2 years older than you.

25 - 15 = 10