I hope you get to go into a lab in this game

#1MasterAdeptAlexPosted 5/16/2012 11:35:25 AM
Going into the old Umbrella Research Facility with the Lickers was cool in RE5, but this time I want the segment of the place to be longer.
---
"Hey someone help bat baby up off the floor." The Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum
#2Advent_GreyPosted 5/16/2012 11:49:39 AM
I wouldn't put it past Capcom to keep the tradition of exploring a corporation lab near-end/end game.

Not to mention the inevitable self-destruct sequence that makes its way into every RE game. (Main titles at least, because I know Outbreak 1 and 2 had it, but I can't remember if UC or DSC did).
---
"You want knives? You want them in your belly? No? Then you stop talking to Deeja."
#3TinCynicPosted 5/16/2012 11:54:07 AM
In the second trailer, there are parts where Leon and Helena are definately exploring a lab of some sort. Since their campaign is likely going to be more 'horror' based, it will probably involve investigating creepy, dark facilities.
#4MorphineChildPosted 5/16/2012 12:04:06 PM
The only main series title that didn't end with a self-destruct sequence (or big ass explosion) was RE5. It did have the obligatory "powerful weapon to kill final boss," however. Umbrella's End (UC) and Operation Javier (DC) did not end with self-destruct sequences or explosions, but the Outbreak games did (the city is blown up). Revelations also abandoned this tradition.

If one of the three scenarios in RE6 doesn't end with a lab exploding, I'll be very upset!
#5deimos91Posted 5/21/2012 8:58:52 PM
MorphineChild posted...
The only main series title that didn't end with a self-destruct sequence (or big ass explosion) was RE5. It did have the obligatory "powerful weapon to kill final boss," however. Umbrella's End (UC) and Operation Javier (DC) did not end with self-destruct sequences or explosions, but the Outbreak games did (the city is blown up). Revelations also abandoned this tradition.

If one of the three scenarios in RE6 doesn't end with a lab exploding, I'll be very upset!

right before the final boss in revelations there is a countdown though
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951