What PreOrder special Map is better?

#1gabjrtPosted 5/17/2012 6:09:14 PM
Im thinking of just buying the Amazon one, that brings the Airplane Carrier map and keep that game, but also preorder the game from GameStop and get the code, but return the game and put the money towards Assassins Creed 3. Good Idea?
#2I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/17/2012 6:19:50 PM
I hate what modern companies are doing. Pre-order bonus is trash, and sometimes ends up scamming you into buying a full price game when, in reality, the game is worth far less.

As for your question, I'd buy both and sell back the Amazon one, because they have better return policies. And if you didn't know already, each pre-order comes with an early demo to Dead Rising 3! OMG GONNA DO IT!!!
---
''It's hot as hell in here.'' ''You see it too? For me, it's always like this.''
James, Angela- Silent Hill 2
#3gabjrt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 6:25:32 PM
Well the problem is that I have the Amazon credit card and Amazon prime, so in the end it would be cheaper for me to get the Amazon one...
#4gabjrt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 6:33:12 PM
I dont think returns in Gamestop are hard at all. It depends on what sales clerk are at the counter at the time. Like once i bought Left for dead 2 from amazon and it took a while to arrive (before i had prime) and went to Gamestop and bought it there. Later, when i got the Amazon copy, I went to the store and gave it to the store clerk and he gave me all my money back. I just brought the receipt and my unopened Amazon game.
#5MakoChanXPosted 5/18/2012 3:34:32 AM
UK pre orders get all 3 maps.

http://cultureandcommunication.org/tdm/nmrs/sp1/files/2011/05/75378-TrollFace.png
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#6I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/18/2012 5:08:54 AM
You know I thought this was a joke topic, and we were gonna gripe about how much pre-order DLC sucks. But after looking into it, I found that TC was srs, and now I feel really stoopid... XP

I like your idea gabjrt. Usually I don't approve of Capcom-style con artistry , but when it comes to pre-order crap, I'm down.

But I wouldn't worry about getting them too much. More than likely ALL pre-order DLC will be up on the marketplace two weeks before the game itself is released. Remember, we're not talkin' 'bout normal companies. This is Capcom, the Daedric Prince of deception, fraud, and robbery.
---
''It's hot as hell in here.'' ''You see it too? For me, it's always like this.''
James, Angela- Silent Hill 2
#7gabjrt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 1:07:40 PM
Well... I know they will eventually hit the marketplace, but why pay? When you can get them for free. Just saying... The only map I guess i woudnt be able to get would be the BestBuy one. and as for UK getting all of them... That sucks! I wish we could get all of them.
#8gabjrt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 1:10:52 PM
I see what you did MakoChan, lol.
#9MakoChanXPosted 5/18/2012 4:51:56 PM
gabjrt posted...
I see what you did MakoChan, lol.

;)
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#10Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 5/18/2012 8:44:02 PM
They'll all be sold at launch or shortly after. You know they'll be on the disc either way.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX