I'm calling it now: Jake and Sherry fall in love

#1GreatJallopiPosted 5/21/2012 5:23:52 PM
I mean, they're both superhumans in some sense of the word, and according to those magazine scans they're supposed to clash a lot over things.

They're going to be presented as total opposites in personalities, which will eventually draw them together. Their fathers were rivals, and as the offspring they will fall in love.

However, they'll pull another Claire and Steve, and Jake will die for the sake of saving the rest of the world with his blood.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#2TinCynicPosted 5/21/2012 5:46:39 PM
So long as it's well presented and they don't fall in 'love' in a matter of seconds, I can work with this. Also, so long as Jake isn't a total...well...isn't a total Steve.

I'm also calling it now: Ada/Carla dies and Helena has to help Leon overcome his grief and they also fall in love.
#3MidMorningSolPosted 5/21/2012 8:26:30 PM
OMG not another Shake shipper!
#4MakoChanXPosted 5/22/2012 5:49:58 AM
The children of the fated enemies Wesker and Birkin destined to fall in love.

HOW ROMANTIC!
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#5Plant42Posted 5/22/2012 6:16:26 AM
Because romance is so common in this series.
#6zeloswilder_fanPosted 5/22/2012 9:00:53 AM
The sad part is that there's probably a grain of truth in what you're speculating.
---
Causing mischief to famous YouTubers and eventually taking over the world.
#7desi_shinobiPosted 5/22/2012 3:02:45 PM
I can see this happening..
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#8GreatJallopi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 4:14:03 PM
Plant42 posted...
Because romance is so common in this series.

It doesn't matter how common it is. It's happened twice in the series already (Leon x Ada, Claire x Steve) with an implicit additional time (Chris x Jill).

I'm not saying I want this to happen, I'm saying I predict it will. Look at everything we know about them. You're really going to dismiss the idea of it happening?
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#9Plant42Posted 5/23/2012 3:31:27 AM
Ada and Leon are the only thing close to a romance. And that is barely there at all. Steve was one sided and ChrisxJill is no sided.
#10desi_shinobiPosted 5/23/2012 11:02:01 AM
Chris and Jill want each other so badly but neither of them will make the first move. It was even questioned in Revelations whether or not they are going out or not, because Jessica wanted to jump Chris's bones and ride him but he didn't even pick up on the hints etc.

Jill and Chris will become a couple eventually.

Leon and Ada love each other though but most of it was foreplay in Resident Evil 4 but they got into an intimate kiss with Ada in Resident Evil 2 when Ada supposedly died in Leons arms.

Not sure if Claire shared the same feelings towards Steve or perhaps she did.

But I can see Sherry and Jake falling in love. And the TC is probably right and it may just happen.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi