Who else wants infected Tarantula enemies?

#1MasterAdeptAlexPosted 5/23/2012 5:32:49 PM
I hope we get spider enemies like the ones in the original REs. Not those tiny puny spiders we see in the cave in RE5.
---
"Hey someone help bat baby up off the floor." The Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum
#2MorphineChildPosted 5/23/2012 7:31:16 PM
I'd like to see that, too. Not necessarily tarantulas (which wouldn't really make sense given the geographical locations of the game), but maybe something similar to the spiders from CVX. Hell, enlarged house spiders would be creepy enough...
#3MidMorningSolPosted 5/23/2012 8:45:12 PM
Nah, I'm good with the spider/roach/insect like monsters. (But they probably gonna put a buttload of them in this game. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU)
#4so_realPosted 5/24/2012 6:28:09 AM
I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of creature that creates fear similar to the way regenerates did in RE4. That was definitely the scariest enemy in the game.
#5caboose84Posted 5/26/2012 2:17:22 PM
A giant infected spider boss in the Tall Oaks area would probably be the scariest thing I could think of for them to put in this game lol. I absolutely hate spiders.
---
---
GT: UrNeighborJimmy
#6nazacuckooPosted 5/27/2012 6:42:13 AM
Hahahah HELL YEAH!!!!!
---
My dream is.....
My dream is to meet Jill Valentine under a mistletoe :D
#7mr_metalhead666Posted 5/28/2012 12:46:21 AM
Depends. If it's going to be like some parasitic enemy that only resembles a spider (like the U8) then meh.

If it's going to be like a mutated, gigantic, fat and hairy tarantula that has a webbed lair in the Tall Oaks University that hides in the dark. Than awesome.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#8olmansilverpantPosted 5/28/2012 11:18:25 PM
^ i like it. I want tall oaks to be a open area with optional encounters. Maybe run into the giant Spider boss in the woods near the edge of town and a cutscene forces you deeper in the woods to give some sort of arena type feel.
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac