About the redeem code.

#1XnemesisXoPosted 5/30/2012 2:44:08 AM
I know i can't actually play the demo till july but can i still Download it, or does the code only work on the specific date? Just don't want to enter at the wrong time and have something go wrong. Thanks.
#2SpiritlittlePosted 5/30/2012 11:02:00 AM
It says it's invalid if you input it now.
#3DrAwesomeMcCoolPosted 5/30/2012 12:49:20 PM
XnemesisXo posted...
I know i can't actually play the demo till july but can i still Download it, or does the code only work on the specific date? Just don't want to enter at the wrong time and have something go wrong. Thanks.

How the code works is this. You can enter it right now and it will go through, what it does is tell your Dragons Dogma game come July "Hey he has the code in the memory so he can have access to the demo" The code is a token essentially. You can enter it as soon as you have the code and it just saves it to your hardrive under memory for Dragons Dogma. Just whatever you do don't delete the code from your memory or you can't get it back.
#4ironmaidenfan70Posted 5/30/2012 2:50:41 PM
DrAwesomeMcCool posted...
XnemesisXo posted...

How the code works is this. You can enter it right now and it will go through, what it does is tell your Dragons Dogma game come July "Hey he has the code in the memory so he can have access to the demo" The code is a token essentially. You can enter it as soon as you have the code and it just saves it to your hardrive under memory for Dragons Dogma. Just whatever you do don't delete the code from your memory or you can't get it back.

this
---
hanging in a chow line good times.
#5SpiritlittlePosted 5/30/2012 4:39:51 PM
Oh, ok. Never mind, I was wrong.