Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 6?

#1sadiq2010Posted 6/25/2012 7:42:50 PM
Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 6?
For those who are wondering, it is possible that Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine are part of the cast of Resident Evil 6. Presumably (in the sense that man does not deny) by reading the message producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi Twitter even if we grant you, said message can also mean the opposite. In short this is what the good Yoshiaki says:

"We have received many messages of love to the attention of Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine and we are often asked if they appear in Resident Evil 6. We have many other great characters in the game and we still have some very exciting information related to other players to announce ... "
#2BiblicalBeastPosted 6/25/2012 9:15:16 PM
Claire i miss she should have been sheva, jill lol im still waiting for the dlc where she puts bleach in her hair.

My jill is brunette brah!!!!
#3LewisrichPosted 6/26/2012 3:45:06 AM
I honestly don't mind if their not in the story, but I really want them in mercenaries.
---
GT: LKR101
#4SgtRarityPosted 6/26/2012 6:30:38 AM
BiblicalBeast posted...
My jill is brunette brah!!!!

This.
#5sonicsonicPosted 6/26/2012 7:16:52 AM
I want Jill and Claire to be in the game and both them being added makes a lot of sense plotwise.

Claire has a significant connection with one character from each playable campaign and with Chris going off the rails it would have made more sense for Jill to go talk him back into the zombie genocide business not Piers...

For both of them showing up, I'm not too sure... the fact that Capcom didn't outright deny it gives hope for one of them showing up, but I also have a feeling they'll both end up being DLC.
#6Dave_GahanPosted 6/26/2012 10:03:21 AM
Capcom would rather bring in some new b**** named Helena Harper.
---
HOUSTON TEXANS
YOU GON' LEARN TODAY
#7BiblicalBeastPosted 6/26/2012 11:44:03 AM
Dave_Gahan posted...
Capcom would rather bring in some new b**** named Helena Harper.

Yeah i dont see how claire couldnt be in re5 or in this one (not dlc).

Just Crapcom being Crapcom i guess