The ustanak

#1soulstriker123Posted 6/29/2012 7:57:51 PM
Is debra harper! Helena harpers sister! It all makes sense, im not sure if its already been discussed here since this is my first time coming to this board, but check her picture, http://residentevil.wikia.com/Debra_Harper

Focus on her hair, then check out the Ustanak. http://residentevil.wikia.com/File:Cg_ustanak_%281%29.jpg

You cannot tell me thats not her. She got dragged away in the beginning of the E3 trailer too. Maybe im a little late on figuring this out, but i never really push much thought into it. i was to amazed by all the trailers.
---
GT GODLIKE xDYNSTY
#2darthmittenPosted 6/29/2012 10:02:25 PM
Wow, amazing find!
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#3jawskingPosted 6/29/2012 11:24:09 PM
No just no
---
Resident Evil 6 October 2, 2012
XBL GT: Prototype614
#4Ty1357911Posted 6/30/2012 12:14:15 PM
jawsking posted...
No just no

Wont you feel silly if while playing through the campaign, you find out it is her? Excella gione was that hideous blob, so I wouldnt disregard the looks of the beast to that of a beautiful woman.
#5specialkid8Posted 6/30/2012 12:38:07 PM
What do you mean focus on the hair? They aren't the same. The ustanak has a pretty masculine build. It doesn't look like it ever had bewbs and appears to be packing.
#6jawskingPosted 6/30/2012 10:36:17 PM
specialkid8 posted...
What do you mean focus on the hair? They aren't the same. The ustanak has a pretty masculine build. It doesn't look like it ever had bewbs and appears to be packing.

This ^ i mean honestly use the power of observation and common sense
---
Resident Evil 6 October 2, 2012
XBL GT: Prototype614
#7AxlTheNinjaPosted 6/30/2012 11:46:34 PM
these are unintended spoilers... i hope...
#8soulstriker123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2012 12:46:38 AM
jawsking posted...
specialkid8 posted...

he hair looks the same to me, try looking again maybe? i dont know, maybe im delusional. but it looks like her and it owuld make perfect sense, i cant see capcom doing something clever like this. if its not her, where did she go when she got dragged off huh?
---
GT GODLIKE xDYNSTY
#9Ty1357911Posted 7/1/2012 1:39:03 AM
soulstriker123 posted...
jawsking posted...
specialkid8 posted...

he hair looks the same to me, try looking again maybe? i dont know, maybe im delusional. but it looks like her and it owuld make perfect sense, i cant see capcom doing something clever like this. if its not her, where did she go when she got dragged off huh?

Only 1 way to find out. Oct 2nd!
#10specialkid8Posted 7/1/2012 5:47:57 AM
soulstriker123 posted...

The Ustanak has wispy blonde monster hair, Debra is a brunette. As to your last question: Somewhere to not be turned into an Ustanak? Literally anywhere else.