#2ServarePosted 7/1/2012 6:31:41 PM
Dude? Seriously? Two topics?

Come on now...
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#3teehee23Posted 7/1/2012 6:31:59 PM
C'est La Vie.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 7/1/2012 7:27:30 PM
Perfectly fair. If you dont like it buy a bloody PSP and buy RE 1-3.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#5Mariofan15Posted 7/1/2012 7:39:47 PM
Melfice_rs posted...
Ps3 gets RE 1 directors cut, RE 2, RE 3 Nemesis, RE 4 , RE 5 gold edition

This is not sucking fair

Life isnt fair. Get over it. Besides,arent 360 users getting the Demo before the PS 3 user's are? And early access to DLC? I say that evens things up a bit.
---
My Wife:Skyla
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=665863
#6TVthePunisherPosted 7/1/2012 9:35:27 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Melfice_rs posted...
Ps3 gets RE 1 directors cut, RE 2, RE 3 Nemesis, RE 4 , RE 5 gold edition

This is not sucking fair

Life isnt fair. Get over it. Besides,arent 360 users getting the Demo before the PS 3 user's are? And early access to DLC? I say that evens things up a bit.

Demo is just a Demo, the full game comes out shortly thereafter. And Early access to DLC means early access to something that's going to be available anyways on both systems (unless you get a subpar exclusive like Nemesis Mode or something, whoopdie doo).

No matter what, RE1-RE3 aren't on the Xbox Live marketplace and from what I've seen Capcom has no intention of putting them up. While it "balances out" in terms of pricing towards content...360 owners are still missing out on the first three games of the series. This would have been the perfect opportunity to introduce new RE players on the 360 to the original games...but instead they came out with two different collections.

Before anyone says it, the choice has nothing to do with Sony and "exclusive rights". RE1 has been on the Sega Saturn, PC and DS (plus remade for the Gamecube), RE2 and RE3 have been on the PC, Dreamcast and Gamecube...besides, it's not a "Sony" series anyways there's nothing binding the games to the PSN other than Capcom not wanting to spend the money to put them on XBLA (adding achievements as well, since putting them up as "Indie" or "Xbox Original" wouldn't make sense). They can get away with it for cheap on the PSN with little to no upgrade to the original versions.

I still hope one day the 360 gets the games...but it's unlikely at this point, unless an HD collection comes out next generation they'll take the cheap alternative and just keep it on PSN. Which just means anyone who hasn't played these games just needs to pick up a PS3 (or, if you can...a PS1/PS2 + memory card for PS1).
---
Adding IMO to a troll post does not void the trolling. Your opinion isn't a flame shield, it doesn't protect your stupidity. That's just my opinion of course.
#7boogieboardPosted 7/1/2012 11:51:02 PM
I agree with the punisher. Early demo and early access to DLC does not make up for the first of the series. Everyone will eventually have access to the demo/DLC but the games are still not going to the 360.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/nbyx40.jpg
I AM ERROR.
#8I_Dont_AgreePosted 7/2/2012 2:36:15 PM
Capcom Dev #4: ''Hey, when I package the Collector's Edition for Xbox 360, should I include the classic REs that the PS3 version has?''

Capcom Dev #1: ''No, that would take too much time, money, and effort to make for little to no return. Besides, it's far too difficult to code the old trash to Xbox.''

Capcom Dev #4: ''No it's not. I could have the old games rebooted and reformatted in a month or two. Could even put them into the Xbox Collector's Edition, if we had more time to-.''

Capcom Dev #1: ''Stop. What you are suggesting is that we waste our time remaking crap that obviously no one wants. Now, if you still want to do it then fine, but it'd better be on your own time. While you're on my clock, you do what I say, or I'll have you fired and replaced by someone that actually WANTS to make money. Understood?''

Capcom Dev #4: ''...Fine...''

Capcom Dev #1: ''Good. I've already given Xbox early access to the RE6 demo, which should satisfy those greedy bastards for awhile.''

Capcom Dev #2: ''My Lord, the Masters would like an update in two hours, just a heads up.''

Capcom Dev #1: ''Thank you. I will prepare to meet with them...soon.'' *Plays the only known copy of Resident Evil 2: Remake*
---
''It's hot as hell in here.'' ''You see it too? For me, it's always like this.''
James, Angela- Silent Hill 2
#9HousemarquePosted 7/2/2012 3:00:04 PM
buy psx /gamecube ...get the games from ebay... and ignore that stupid capcom digital download crap.... at least that's what I'm doing....

at first I was like oh lord awesome a collector's edition with all the Resident Evil classics on one disc.... when I read download tokens for Re1-4 the RE Anthology died for me...it's not like they're special remade for PS3 or anything..this would've been the perfect opportunity for Capcom to release RE4 HD on a retail disc..but no of course not....

was the same for RE5 GOLD....but that time only 360 was screwed..I really really hate those download token
#10TVthePunisherPosted 7/2/2012 5:18:41 PM
I_Dont_Agree posted...
Capcom Dev #4: ''Hey, when I package the Collector's Edition for Xbox 360, should I include the classic REs that the PS3 version has?''

Capcom Dev #1: ''No, that would take too much time, money, and effort to make for little to no return. Besides, it's far too difficult to code the old trash to Xbox.''

Capcom Dev #4: ''No it's not. I could have the old games rebooted and reformatted in a month or two. Could even put them into the Xbox Collector's Edition, if we had more time to-.''

Capcom Dev #1: ''Stop. What you are suggesting is that we waste our time remaking crap that obviously no one wants. Now, if you still want to do it then fine, but it'd better be on your own time. While you're on my clock, you do what I say, or I'll have you fired and replaced by someone that actually WANTS to make money. Understood?''

Capcom Dev #4: ''...Fine...''

Capcom Dev #1: ''Good. I've already given Xbox early access to the RE6 demo, which should satisfy those greedy bastards for awhile.''

Capcom Dev #2: ''My Lord, the Masters would like an update in two hours, just a heads up.''

Capcom Dev #1: ''Thank you. I will prepare to meet with them...soon.'' *Plays the only known copy of Resident Evil 2: Remake*

This. That's exactly how I view Capcom. Sometimes I wonder if the way they made Umbrella was to simply reflect themselves...of course they haven't released an outbreak that prompts the government to nuke a city then stock prices plummet as a team of less than 10 people somehow manage to destroy all their important ****...

I know someone in Capcom's playing RE2make and RE3make right now...probably RE1.5 as well! A game that's 70% done is a functioning game missing some features...I bet if you loaded it up you could probably progress through most of it...unless the 30% that isn't finished is actual coding to link rooms together properly rather than playing through random areas with enemies. Actually...maybe the 30% is just the FMVs...which I can live without.
---
Adding IMO to a troll post does not void the trolling. Your opinion isn't a flame shield, it doesn't protect your stupidity. That's just my opinion of course.