RE6 Demo---Will it have coop?

#1HardcoreREfanPosted 7/2/2012 11:24:12 PM
I am not sure if this question has been asked on here but I am going to ask it anyways.

Does any one know if RE6'S Demo will have coop play?

If so, I am looking for team mates to play the thing with.

If not, then its no big deal.
#2Sombrero_ShadowPosted 7/2/2012 11:28:22 PM
While already have a team mate, it will. You can bet on it.
---
Only if you pay me.
#3caboose84Posted 7/2/2012 11:29:10 PM
I don't see why it wouldn't. The whole game has co-op. If it's the Summer Jam demo or whatever with the 4 player co-op part, it would be silly not to have co-op.
---
---
"I swear I'm not bitter, I just see them for what they are. Money hungry cowards, sucking the blood out of artists and killing the art."
#4G1243Posted 7/2/2012 11:31:13 PM
what about split-screen co-op?
---
Selling Gotham City Imposters XBLA code for $5. Send a PM
#5TheDawnRiderPosted 7/2/2012 11:31:14 PM
caboose84 posted...
would be silly not to have co-op.---

I agree, the full game has co-op so I don't see why the demo wouldn't have it. Back in 2009, the RE5 demo also had co-op.
#6caboose84Posted 7/2/2012 11:32:43 PM
I hope it has split-screen co-op.
---
---
"I swear I'm not bitter, I just see them for what they are. Money hungry cowards, sucking the blood out of artists and killing the art."
#7HardcoreREfan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 11:36:18 PM
As for the redeem code on this demo. I heard some people say they redeemed the code on xbox.com and some others said they redeemed their code on the actual 360 console. As of now, we all know the demo is not available yet. But I do have a question about the REDEEM code itself.

Does it really matter where you redeem the code? I mean by console or through the actual website.

I just want to make sure I didnt use my code on the wrong thing. So any info is much appreciated.
#8imran_666Posted 7/2/2012 11:42:37 PM
Nope, online is better IMO just because you can use your keyboard to type it quicker.
#9XnemesisXoPosted 7/3/2012 12:56:05 AM
HardcoreREfan posted...
As for the redeem code on this demo. I heard some people say they redeemed the code on xbox.com and some others said they redeemed their code on the actual 360 console. As of now, we all know the demo is not available yet. But I do have a question about the REDEEM code itself.

Does it really matter where you redeem the code? I mean by console or through the actual website.

I just want to make sure I didnt use my code on the wrong thing. So any info is much appreciated.

As long as you have the demo key in your Dragons Dogma save then you'll be fine.
#10HardcoreREfan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 1:10:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]