Cracking into the RE6 Demo? What will we find...

#1Tyrant-CenobitePosted 7/3/2012 12:08:08 PM
Hey guys.

Is their any way to crack into the demo and analyse it's files and text?

Many AAA titles release demos and the developers leave in important information and obvious spoilers for some reason or another.

Has anyone attempted to view the underbelly or the demo yet?

Thanks in advance!
#2Skurv7Posted 7/3/2012 12:14:42 PM
Yeah I was thinking this too...I don't wanna spoil the game it happened with 5 lol
---
Bracy <3's Katie
#3olmansilverpantPosted 7/3/2012 12:59:50 PM
More gameplay elements then story this time. Different enemy/melee animations, weapon names , something about "Ada" trying to kill you with a helicopter, usable vehicle descriptions
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac
#4Tyrant-Cenobite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 1:01:44 PM
olmansilverpant posted...
More gameplay elements then story this time. Different enemy/melee animations, weapon names , something about "Ada" trying to kill you with a helicopter, usable vehicle descriptions

Have you actually cracked into it? Care to share the details you've found in entirety? I can add a spoiler tag to the thread. Thanks
#5olmansilverpantPosted 7/3/2012 1:07:12 PM
Tyrant-Cenobite posted...

Have you actually cracked into it? Care to share the details you've found in entirety? I can add a spoiler tag to the thread. Thanks

Sorry bro I'm not that good with a comp. my buddy is though and this is what he told me over the phone a few minutes ago. Alas I have no source other then here say. If I can get him to throw some solid proof up I'll link it.
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
#6Tyrant-Cenobite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 1:09:22 PM
Tyrant-Cenobite posted...

Sorry bro I'm not that good with a comp. my buddy is though and this is what he told me over the phone a few minutes ago. Alas I have no source other then here say. If I can get him to throw some solid proof up I'll link it.

That'd be awesome, thanks buddy!
#7olmansilverpantPosted 7/3/2012 1:10:41 PM
After doing some digging around ze-interwebs I found this

http://jumbofiles.com/yjfdwz6fvsd7
---
#8Tyrant-Cenobite(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 1:51:03 PM
After doing some digging around ze-interwebs I found this

http://jumbofiles.com/yjfdwz6fvsd7

Woah, thanks for finding it! Skimmed it but can't find many details. Is there a site/forum where people are picking this apart and listing their findings?
#9olmansilverpantPosted 7/3/2012 2:31:06 PM
The only thing this 100% confirms is SPOILERS:::

Ada has her own scenario. Because it has her having her own menu screen
---
#10imran_666Posted 7/3/2012 2:33:47 PM
On disc ada dlc campaign comfirmed then.