I really like the game so far from the demo, but it feels unfinished.

#1JREnvoyPosted 7/3/2012 3:30:48 PM
Or rather, just very unpolished all around. Especially coming off of Resident Evil 5. Say what you want about Resident Evil 5, but it had a lot of polish and you could tell they put an extreme amount of effort into its presentation (maybe too much, honestly). I don't expect it to have that level here, this game seems to be on a much wider scope with more actual content, but it just feels incomplete from the demo.

And yes, it's a demo, but I'm worried that it's pretty much the final product as well. I hope a lot of this is touched up for the final product, but I don't expect it to be.

There really is a lot of atmosphere in Leon and Jake's sections though, and I loved it. Chris' was kind of boring if only because it felt even more like something along the lines of Gears than even RE5, but again, more polish would make that fine.
---
envoyofuno
#2me3x12Posted 7/3/2012 3:32:07 PM
By gosh a demo not a finished polished product what's the world coming to?
#3JREnvoy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 3:35:40 PM
Name some demos of big titles that don't represent the final product.
---
envoyofuno
#4yesman75Posted 7/3/2012 3:35:48 PM
The demo is only to give you an idea of the game it does not represent the finished product.
#5me3x12Posted 7/3/2012 3:38:25 PM
JREnvoy posted...

BF3 demo was all messed up and look how much it changed.
#6SquallLuvsL4PPosted 7/3/2012 3:38:58 PM
JREnvoy posted...

All of them.

Also, RE:REV.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
#7JREnvoy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 3:41:21 PM
Well, I'm not trying to attack the game at all. It's straight up the only game I'm looking forward to.

I just hope they spend some serious effort improving some aspects before release.
---
envoyofuno
#8Mass_Effect_757Posted 7/3/2012 4:00:23 PM
See guys for most of us we roll our eyes when starting a demo to read this on screen "This demo does not represent a finish product". The OP enlightened me why developers must placed that warning when playing a DEMO.....