there is a 99% chance that Capcom will make Wesker return for this game

#1darkleoxPosted 7/5/2012 10:11:37 PM
of course it will be on mercenaries mode only... and also its about Capcom whe are talking here so it will cost us 5 bucks for him to be playable

LONG LIVE CASHCOM...sucking our wallets 1 DLC at a time...

AND YOU KNOW THE WORST PART!?... i am going to be one of those who will buy him day 1 and any other character/skin they throw at us because i am a fan since beginning of the series and sadly thats what true fans do

Sorry Any Display Of Bad English
#2Hyrulian15Posted 7/5/2012 10:57:53 PM(edited)
Mercs might as well be Mortal Kombat Armageddon at this point. The character select screen will be so large, you will not have a clue on who to pick.
---
idon'tgiveacrap@youstupiddip****butt****.net
#3molotov ckoctailPosted 7/5/2012 10:52:58 PM
he might be in flashbacks. After all, his seed (or test tube growth) is a main character.
---
You offend, yet you say not to be so defensive. This is Indigenous land. YOU get out!
#4TVthePunisherPosted 7/6/2012 7:46:15 AM
Never liked that term..."Seed". I'm sure he'd refer to Jake that way, with little to no human emotion such a demeaning word wouldn't bother him to use...

Anyways, I'm positive he'll return and HUNK probably will too. Wesker's a staple for Mercs as it is.
---
I've never thought of classic Resident Evil controls as "Tank Controls". No tank I've ever controlled moved as smoothly as they do.
#5GordatonPosted 7/6/2012 8:51:34 AM
TVthePunisher posted...
HUNK probably will too. Wesker's a staple for Mercs as it is.

Oh, my sweet HUNK. Such a badass. <3

And Wesker, he was by far the best character for getting high scores in RE4 Mercs. I didn't play RE5, but he sure seemed one of the best in there too. I love him anyways.

RE5 will definitely not be the last we see of Wesker, especially knowing Capcom.
---
Feel the power of TOASTY!
#6darkleox(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 12:13:07 AM
i would not be surprised if capcom throw at us a white textureless square model with invisible limbs playable and say... here... tofu dlc character... 5 dollars please
#7XnemesisXoPosted 7/10/2012 12:21:29 AM
darkleox posted...
i would not be surprised if capcom throw at us a white textureless square model with invisible limbs playable and say... here... tofu dlc character... 5 dollars please

This made my morning.
#8Raven927Posted 7/10/2012 3:17:27 AM
I think a father son zombie beat down would be pretty sweet. Not 1 but 2 super humans against a town of the dead.......I think it would be a awesome sight.
#9mike_striderPosted 7/10/2012 8:38:48 PM
At the very least, I could expect a clone of Wesker (excluding Jake). I mean, there's one of Ada, right?
#10ValedictorianXDPosted 7/13/2012 2:15:25 AM
I heard Wesker actually raped the mother...at least that's how RE: Afterlife made it sound.
---
I'm trying this new thing where I use tvtropes jargon to analyze things. So far, my original suspicions seem to be coming true: It IS making me look idiotic.