Really, Capcom?

#1hahahahalasersPosted 7/7/2012 10:28:04 AM
The world doesn't need another mediocre Resident Evil game. I didn'treally even play too much of the originals, but I feels for the player base.

I mean, RE4 was a so-so game. It wasn't groundbreaking, but it was kinda fun. RE5 made me feel like I was playing Gears of War with zombies. And now this. That has to be one of the worst demos I've ever played.

Nothing's even changed. Not gameplay, not graphics, nothing. If anything, it's become even more hurr-durr bro-shooter than 5.

I dunno what Capcom's thinking sometimes. Seriously, you know there're better ways to spend that impressive budget you guys have than another cookie-cutter shooter with the Resident Evil name.

Sincerely, a disgruntled Monster Hunter fan.
---
I am Theon Ardurious! Crusader for the Holy Light, and joiner of righteous steel to vile flesh!
#2sheridanmovieguPosted 7/7/2012 10:34:08 AM
hahahahalasers posted...
The world doesn't need another mediocre Resident Evil game. I didn'treally even play too much of the originals, but I feels for the player base.

I mean, RE4 was a so-so game. It wasn't groundbreaking, but it was kinda fun.

Stopped reading there.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#3RineN1Posted 7/7/2012 10:41:47 AM
sheridanmoviegu posted...
hahahahalasers posted...

I mean, RE4 was a so-so game. It wasn't groundbreaking, but it was kinda fun.

Stopped reading there.

Did the same, lol
#4hahahahalasers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 10:48:48 AM
Love the community here. The maturity's incredible.

But you bros can think whatever you want.
---
I am Theon Ardurious! Crusader for the Holy Light, and joiner of righteous steel to vile flesh!
#5garcia_jxPosted 7/7/2012 10:50:12 AM
as mature as your username.
#6hahahahalasers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 10:55:18 AM
If the best you've got to use against me is a username I created almost ten years ago, I think this thread has served its purpose.
---
#7Dicer7Posted 7/7/2012 11:13:05 AM
Hate on RE4 all you want but it's pretty hard to take your opinion seriously when you deny that it was a groundbreaking game. It's vastly recognized one of the most innovative and influential games from the last generation whether you like what it's done to the series or not.

And if you think the gameplay hasn't changed then it's blatantly obvious you haven't even played the demo yourself. I'll reserve judgment as to whether RE6's gameplay works better than RE5's but the two are definitely distinct.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#8HinokenPosted 7/7/2012 11:55:34 AM
hahahahalasers posted...

I mean, RE4 was a so-so game. It wasn't groundbreaking, but it was kinda fun. RE5 made me feel like I was playing Gears of War with zombies. And now this. That has to be one of the worst demos I've ever played.

Nothing's even changed. Not gameplay, not graphics, nothing.

I tried my best to keep reading, but I stopped there.
At the very least the gameplay and graphics have greatly changed.
Not sure what demo you played.
#9GordatonPosted 7/7/2012 11:56:22 AM
RE4 is by far one of the best games of all time.

RE5 isn't bad necessarily, it just didn't find favor among many RE fans. It was a good game really.

RE6 seems to be taking the best parts of both and putting it together. I'm extremely excited for RE6, as most Capcom games. I will continue to support Capcom.
---
Feel the power of TOASTY!
#10speedy4000fPosted 7/7/2012 11:57:00 AM
honestly once someone compares to gears of war I stop reading and laugh to myself.

oh, and love how you get offended when you're on a forum where people say there opinions.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]