Jake and Chris VS Wesker and Leon

#1effret_777Posted 7/8/2012 10:17:40 PM
Which team would win? Why?

Go.
---
Dragons Dogma: it will capture your Heart, no really it will.
#2Ty1357911Posted 7/8/2012 10:20:17 PM
Leon alone would win. He would shoot jake from afar, and then throw his knife between chris's eyes
#3sheridanmovieguPosted 7/8/2012 10:20:43 PM
Jake, Chris and Leon, since Leon would stab Wesker in the back.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#4animamundusPosted 7/8/2012 10:23:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Solar1214Posted 7/8/2012 10:56:05 PM
No one outside of Capcom can say.

We don't know the extent of Jake's abilities yet.
#6XnemesisXoPosted 7/9/2012 3:06:17 AM
Leon is over hyped. He's nowhere near as good as he's made up to be. Chris would beast all of them. whilst Leons a typical government agent Chris has been travelling the world fighting all sorts of nasties.
#7WeH4veAHulkPosted 7/9/2012 4:31:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8WeH4veAHulkPosted 7/9/2012 4:36:28 AM
XnemesisXo posted...
Leon is over hyped. He's nowhere near as good as he's made up to be. Chris would beast all of them. whilst Leons a typical government agent Chris has been travelling the world fighting all sorts of nasties.

Over hyped? I fail to see how, considering chris has over the top muscles in an over the top action campaign, but that being said I do like him, he's my favourite resident evil drunk.
#9xjimmytherevPosted 7/10/2012 2:47:54 PM
Seriously guys? You're going to discuss who would win in a battle between these four?

Well I'm gonna be an ass and throw some logic your way.

First off, Leon would never team with Wesker, and vice versa.
Second, anybody can answer this question. Capcom are not the only people with the answer.
Third, this has no relevance to the game whatsoever, and
Fourth, Jake and Chris would win, because Jake has a special blood type that makes him similar to Wesker, Chris is a lot better with CQC than Leon is (just look at the games for proof), and.....WESKER IS DEAD!
#10WeH4veAHulkPosted 7/10/2012 3:11:48 PM
xjimmytherev posted...
Seriously guys? You're going to discuss who would win in a battle between these four?

Well I'm gonna be an ass and throw some logic your way.

First off, Leon would never team with Wesker, and vice versa.
Second, anybody can answer this question. Capcom are not the only people with the answer.
Third, this has no relevance to the game whatsoever, and
Fourth, Jake and Chris would win, because Jake has a special blood type that makes him similar to Wesker, Chris is a lot better with CQC than Leon is (just look at the games for proof), and.....WESKER IS DEAD!

Better at cqc? I haven't seen enough to say if he was better than Leon, besides when they had a confrontation he didn't beat Leon then did he.