Resident Evil = Resident Evil

#21NahchillhomebroPosted 7/10/2012 12:57:57 PM
caboose84 posted...
Let's see. If you don't enjoy the new direction, you're automatically a Resident Evil fanboy who can't get over change and wants fixed camera angles, tank controls, and having to stand still to shoot, back.

However, if you like anything from RE4 up, you automatically only started playing the series at 4, 5 or 6 and are a CoD fan who just wants to run around shooting things and blowing everything up, and you clearly never played or grew up with the old ones at all and no matter which side you're on, your opinion is always a fact and the other group is full of idiots for thinking differently.

That all... obviously makes sense. Nice observations, guys. That's all I see here anymore.
---

---
I KEEL YOU!
#22Mander1861Posted 7/10/2012 3:08:25 PM
StarBladeEdge posted...
Skyfalcon posted...
It is just obvious we don't want the franchise to go to crap. Real fans complain. So, shush.

that's the point . it isn't crap. you just pretend it is.

One of the saddest comments I have seen in weeks on here congrats.
Dudes such a fanboy he thinks peeps are pretending not to like it lol.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#23chaos_belmontPosted 7/10/2012 3:23:32 PM
I will play it, doubt I will love it.
---
Dark sorcerer, king of dark intentions, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#24StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2012 2:54:50 AM
so most resi fans really don't like it anymore ? GREAT ! the franchise in mine alone in the future yaaay.
---
If this post was ahhhhjaaahaaaaa helpful to you press the ahhhhjaaahaaaaa Cool Dude button, thanks.....ahhhhjaaahaaaaa.
#25RE2LeonSPosted 7/11/2012 1:17:15 PM
Do you know how stupid you sound TC?
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#26Mander1861Posted 7/11/2012 2:47:14 PM
RE2LeonS posted...
Do you know how stupid you sound TC?

No he doesnt.
Hes that delusional.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
#27StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 4:33:23 PM(edited)
bite me
---
Troll Lv23 To next Lv- 20 Messages
HP234 TrollP345 Attack45 Defense456
#28Mander1861Posted 7/12/2012 4:34:50 PM
StarBladeEdge posted...
bite me

See.
Delusional.
---
#29sheridanmovieguPosted 7/12/2012 4:35:50 PM
Man, I'm so glad both sides of this issue are so mature and articulate. The best part is how it doesn't make this whole thing look like an exercise in futility.
---
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)
#30StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 4:43:51 PM
sheridanmoviegu posted...
Man, I'm so glad both sides of this issue are so mature and articulate. The best part is how it doesn't make this whole thing look like an exercise in futility.

thanks for taking part in that :D enough with this. was a good laugh.thanks to everyone wasting time in here ^^
---
Troll Lv23 To next Lv- 20 Messages
HP234 TrollP345 Attack45 Defense456